8

I wake up to the sunlight burning my eyes. Squint and look at the room around me. Thank God it's mine. I look down at myself and see that I'm wearing Jack's shirt that he gave me and a pair of black Nike shorts. My hair is thrown messily into a bun. I slide myself out of my bed and start heading to the kitchen, in search of food and aspirin. On the way there I notice three men passed out on my couch. 

I shake the curly-haired rapper until he starts to slowly wake up. His bright blue eyes peeking from beneath his eyelashes. He stretches his arms and looks up at me, finally fully conscious. 

"What the hell are yall doing here?" I ask him as he stands up, popping his back.

"Well, you and your friends got so wasted we took you home. We decided to sleep here to make sure yall were good" he explains. "You're a really great dancer when you're drunk by the way. I was gonna let you keep going but you started doing a striptease and that's only for me to see." He whispers the last part and my neck starts to go hot in embarrassment. I turn on my heels and start walking towards the kitchen. 

"You want breakfast or not, Jackman."

I stand over the stove making pancakes and eggs as Jack leans against the counter watching me. He tried to help but he is a horrible cook. His eyes burn a hole in the back of my neck. "Is there something you want to say?" I ask, slightly annoyed by the man's silence. 

"You're just reminding me of a song of mine."

"The one where you admit that you ain't shit?" I ask him. I place the rest of the food I was cooking on plates and turn to him.

"That's the one," he says, taking one of the plates from me and hands me a fork. He sits at the counter and pours syrup on his pancakes. "I'm not that bad. I was, but I've grown up since then." 

"You don't have to prove anything to me, Jack, we're not together or anything," I tell him, sliding onto the barstool next to him. He puts his fork down and looks at me intensely. 

"I didn't carry your drunk ass up a flight of stairs last night, and fight your drunk horny ass off of me just for you to say that. Obviously, I'm tryna be something Gen. I want to be something with you." His words send a shiver down my spine. 

"How about friends until we decide on something else," I say, shoving pancake into my mouth.

"You're really not going to let that just friends shit go, huh?" he asks. I shake my head no as he sighs. "Fine, we're just friends. But if you want it that way you gotta stop kissing me when you're drunk and wearing my clothes."

"You're the one who put me in your shirt."

"Actually you did that yourself. I told you to change, and you put it on. Then you told me it was your prized possession." He looks entertained as he tells me about my drunk behavior. "Then you tried to take off the shirt I was wearing to add to your collection." I groan and put my head in my hands. How am I going to be friends with him if I can't control myself around him when I'm drunk. Maybe I'll have to give up drinking too. 

Before he can say anything to embarrass me anymore the others all walk into the room. The girls both look just as hungover as I feel, and the boys are wearing the same entertained look like Jack. I guess we all embarrassed ourselves last night. 

"You weren't going to make us breakfast too," Cass asks me, pouting and shooting me puppy dog eyes. 

"Nope, there's Eggos in the freezer. Toasters already on the counter" I say shaking my head. Cass groans and puts her forehead against the cold granite countertop. Urban walks to the freezer and starts preparing Eggos for the group. Drew rubs Meg's back as she chugs water to was down the aspirin she took. The two look mismatched but also look like they belong together. 

"So what are you girls doing today," Jack asks as he finishes his food. 

"Probably Christmas shopping" I inform him, grabbing both of our plates so I can put them in the sink. "I still need to buy my parents gifts."

"Am I on the nice list this year?" Jack asks me jokingly. 

"We'll see, Harlow. You got some work to do." 

strippaballa: I'm on the naughty list this year for sure 😏

liked by datwayshawty and 3 others

tiddiz4lyf: bitch while we're home???? disgusting

user1: okay he look good here 

       strippaballa: i told yall he fine and i got clowned

datwayshawty: girl me too