Chapter 3

RECAPE

I wanted to tell Remmy about Tristan, but I just couldn’t. Why did I kiss him in the first place?

“Hey Remmy?”

“Yea?”

“What did happen at the party?”

She looked at me. “You really don’t remember.” She was serious at this point. When she told me, I thought that I was going to stop breathing.

CONTINUE…

I still couldn’t believe it. The statement that she had told me went through one ear, and out the other. “Are you sure that’s what I said?” I wanted to clarify, if it would have really happened, then Austin would also say something about it, wouldn’t he?

“I’m playing with you” her serious face turned into a smile. “But he did try and get you to sleep with him.” Phew. I was pretty pissed that Remmy would want me dead. I could never sleep with Austin, I barely knew him. I got on my bed, and took my books so I can finish up the homework. ”Don’t forget tomorrow we have to sign up to the house we want to pledge.” She reminded me. I nodded me head, and started to read: The Mind Itself, oh how I hated phycology class.

**

The next day Remmy and I went to the GTS house. It was really beautiful. Now I could see why my sister pledged here.  We entered the doorway and a group of girls started to clap. I was really excited to rush. “Ok girls, report here every day, now you have to do everything we tell you to, and the best part is, you guys get to go to the parties.” We were all so happy, especially Remmy. Sara never wanted to come pledge; she thought that sororities have too much drama.

“This is gonna be sick!” Remmy said. We left after we got the information. We were walking down Greek Road, when I saw a girl getting hit by a guy. I took Rummy’s hand and pulled her to the girl. “Hey what’s going on here?” I said.

“Hey get lost, you’re not part of this” the guy said. I turned to the girl who just got hit; she had tears in her eyes. “Don’t tell me to get lost” I turned to Remmy to get some back up. But she was looking at something. So I turned back to the guy, rolled my eyes, and I tried to comfort the girl. He grabbed my hand with full strength, “Don’t touch my girl”

“Don’t you dare touch me” and then I punch him. Which I think by then I think I broke my hand. Remmy got full conscience back and noticed what just happened. “Dyna, what the hell.” The girl who was hit looked at me in surprise, and the guy left with a bloody nose, and anger.

“Are you ok, I’m so sorry, my boyfriend really didn’t mean to hurt you” was everything ok with this girl. Her boyfriend just hit her, and she’s going to defend him.  

“Come one Dyna, this bitch isn’t even going to say thanks for what we did.” I started to leave from the scene. “Wait, Thanks.” I turned back to the girl. She had a smile on her face. “My sorority is going to have a masquerade dance tonight, would you guys like to come?”

“Is there going to be alcohol?” I shot Remmy a WTF look. I wasn’t surprised she asked that. “Yea there is.” Remmy looked at me, and smiled. “Then we will come.”

“Come on Dyna.” She took my injured hand. “Remmy!”

“Sorry babe, let’s get you to the infirmary.”

**

“So should I wear this mini gray dress, or the black one with the diamond?” I looked at both the dresses. The gray one didn’t seem like it would be put out for this type of party, so I just pointed to the black one. She took it, and went to the bathroom. I opened my closet, now what was I going to wear?