By the time Rory finished texting Finn, she had silent tears sliding down her cheeks, and that is how the girls woke up and found her.

"What's wrong?"

"What did my idiot brother do?"

"Do I need to go kill someone?"

"Rory?"

Each of the girls tried a different tactic with no real suddenly as if feeling their eyes on her for the first time, Rory jumped and brushed the tears away from her face.

"Morning ladies, I see you all finally decided to wake up," Rory joked.

"Rory? Are you okay?" Lane asked, taking the lead, and the other girls let her, knowing that Rory looked like she needed the gentle approach this morning.

"I'm fine, much better than fine actually, great." Rory replied sincerely.

"Then what's with the tears, Gilmore?" Paris asked.

"I was just replying to a text from Finn. It just made me a little reminiscent and sentimental. Really I'm great."

"Dammit, I promised Colin I would take your cell away last night and I forgot," Stephanie ranted.

"He won't mind Steph, I sent him a picture of you being spooned by Lane and Olivia. He wouldn't have got that had you already taken my cell away. Here you can have it now," Rory said, locking her cell and handing it to Stephanie. "Emily is here already, and she is organizing breakfast so I suggest we all go wash up quickly then we can all shower after breakfast once she informs us of what will probably be a military level schedule."

The ladies all groaned as they walked off, knowing that Rory was correct, and that Emily could be a force of nature that none of them wanted to reckon with.

By the time all of the girls finished making their way to the suites dining room, Emily had arranged for and had set up a full buffet of breakfast foods along the island top of the kitchen island. Once the girls had finished serving themselves from the mountain of waffles, pastries and fruit, Emily addressed them all.

"Now ladies I know that four o'clock seems like it is a long time away but believe me the day will fly past you. Rory, your mother should be arriving any minute, actually she should have been here already," Emily said with a frown looking at her watch. "There is a massage therapist coming at nine, by Finn's request, to give you a massage Rory, then we will have the hairdressers and make-up artists arrive, along with your photographer who will be capturing the activities around the suite this morning. Francine has said that she will drop in and visit at some point this morning, and relieve me from my duties so that I may take the opportunity to go and get ready. We have tried to allow as much extra time as possible for everything so that hopefully the day will feel relaxed. Now, any questions?"

All of the ladies in the room looked at Emily in shock, she had rambled out the instructions and orders in what seemed to be only one breath. Paris looked at the girls' startled faces and Emily's expectant one, muttering about how she has to be the one to do everything, Paris replied to Emily. "Thank you, Emily, we greatly appreciate how much easier you have made our jobs as bridesmaids with your organisation and scheduling. Make sure you sit and enjoy some of this breakfast as well, it is delicious."

Rory was finished with the massage therapist by ten-thirty but she decided to stay hidden in the bedroom of the suite she was in to try and get some peace while she could, she turned on the tv and quietly settled down to watch tv, instead of wanting to watch anything romantic or sappy for the day she quickly found a channel showing some Criminal Minds reruns and put it on. It worked as a glorious distraction as the next thing she knew her mom was bursting into the room to summon her for lunch at twelve.