Navy couldn't think. She didn't want to think.

They ruined her—both of them.

Taking every last piece of her, they tore her apart.

Her mind burning, feeling like knives cut her skull open. She lost it.

Navy completely lost it.

Storming into Asher's apartment, she shredded the place apart.

Tearing the porcelain out of the cabinets, making it shatter as it hit the ground. She ripped the paintings off the walls, cut and tore his clothes into pieces. Overturning every last piece of furniture standing, she dragged a knife through his couch. The material inside it filled the floor, along with his broken decor.

She didn't stop until she'd ruined everything in there, every last thing.

Just like Asher ruined her.

He ruined Draco for her. He took the last standing bit of her sanity, just like he'd taken everything else.

She didn't see it until now. She didn't see the way he manipulated her throughout the year they spent together, how he made her small, obedient. He talked over her head, stealing all her self-respect, making her put him above herself, and he made it seem like it was her own choice when it truly wasn't.

Gripping the roots of her hair, she sobbed out. Navy fell to her knees in the chaos she'd created, her skin cut open by the glass on the ground, but it didn't hurt. Nothing hurt as much as her heart did right now.

She felt so betrayed, so fooled and taken advantage of.

Asher never loved her. He used her to make himself feel better. He used her to feel normal, like he didn't drown in work and business. He enjoyed the way she made him feel important, appreciated, loved.

She loved him, but he never loved her.

Navy sat on that floor, with her knees hugged to her chest for hours. She cried and cried until her eyes felt dry, red, and swollen. She didn't have any tears left.

Her palms were stained in blood, the home around her ripped apart.

It wasn't until she stood up, dragging that damned ring off her finger and placing it in the middle of the mess she'd caused — Navy felt like she could breathe again.

She gave the home one last look until she slammed the door shut and walked out.

Unlocking her own apartment, she sighed. Her spine hit the door as it slammed shut.

Dark. It was so dark around her. Nothing but the soft light of the street outside brightened up her flat. She sighed again and again, catching her breath from hours in a destructive headspace before she managed to arch off the door, walking into her bedroom.

Navy turned the lights on, staring blankly at her bed for minutes. It was still dressed with his covers, the comforters and sheets he'd gotten her. She marched forward, ripping all the textile off her duvet and pillows until she strode towards the kitchen instead, ready to throw it out.

The second she flipped the light switch on, she screamed out loudly.

The large frame sat hunched down on her couch, his elbows on his knees and his head dipped to his hands. He didn't react when she shouted, squealing almost. He just tilted his head to the side. Silver bored through her.

''What are you—'' Navy gasped, dropping the sheets to the floor as he rose a brow.

''Where were you?'' Draco pushed his lips tight, leaning back against the backrest of the couch, ''It's been hours.''