𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗐𝖾𝗋

⊹ ָ࣪ ˓˓ ˒˒ ، ˖ ࣪𑁍 ˖ ՚༹ ˙˖ 𖥔 ،،̲ ﹕ ، ݃˓

Never in a million years, he thought he would ever ask this question to someone. Yoon was not the type of guy who would be cheesy or do something special for a girl or even think about a girl at this crucial point in his life. He couldn't risk being caught with a girl but here he was asking the girl's mother if he could take her daughter out on her birthday. It was such a stupid question, she would like to spend her birthday with her family rather than a guy who she's known for only a day. 

Hearing Yoon ask your mom that question, almost instantly your heart begins to beat faster as if you were running a marathon race.

However, the mother just simply stared at the two youngsters with a smirk on her face, already sensing that both of them have some feelings which still have to be discovered among themselves. Call this a mother's instinct or whatever.

"Sure" she answered

Never have you been so flabbergasted in your life until now, not even when you got to know that your mom had dated two guys at the same time. Your dad had just laughed out hearing your concern about your mom cheating on him until he assured you that she is the most loyal partner he could ever have and how much they love each other and that she was only like this until she met him. You were only 12 at that time, not knowing about love, so your mom excused you for saying something like that.

"Mom!" You shout out thinking how could she just let her daughter go out with a person whom she's known only for a day which means he's practically a stranger. Not denying in your mind that you don't mind going out with him but you are still a little hesitant.

"What?" She asked looking at you with a bored face
"Your 21 and I think you should loosen up a bit," she said with a shrug
"But-"
" Just go enjoy your birthday and give this old lady some rest, she's tired of handling your annoying ass" your mother rolled her eyes while you just stare at her with a look of hurt on your face which was fake obviously, while your brother was cackling like a chicken and Yoon trying not to show that he was laughing by not making any noise but seeing his shoulders shake made you cover your face with your hands in embarrassment.

Looking at your mother's stern face, you nod your head with a sigh having no other option. 'Why is my mom so weird?' You ask yourself in your mind, mentally noting it down to question this to your grandmother.

Hearing Mrs. Hyung's response left the young man google-eyed. He thought he was gonna get beaten up but surprisingly the mother was calm. He never thought a mom would just send her daughter like this with a guy especially when she's an Asian mom but looks like your mom is very easy-going.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Entering the hotel, you were going back to your room after saying good night to your family until you were stopped with a honeyed voice calling your name. Turning around you see Yoon, his hand rubbing around his nape, his body language showing that he's shy or nervous which makes me wonder what is he gonna say

"Be ready by 9 tomorrow" he says and walks off without waiting for your response

You just sign as you thought that he was gonna say something serious. Finally walking towards your room, internally screaming thinking about how just his simple actions can make you so nervous.

It was midnight and you were cutting your birthday cake which your annoyingly sweet brother and mother bought for you. The moment you were done eating a piece of your cake, your face was smashed onto it.

"Noo my precious chocolate cake!" You cry out
With glaring eyes, you look at the culprits who were high-fiving each other, laughing. Calm down you told yourself in your mind, not wanting to kill someone on your birthday.

Pushing both immature people out of your room as they had started to make a lot of noise, you sign in relief looking around your room seeing they didn't spoil anything but the relief was quickly washed over with anger when you noticed that they took the cake with them as well. Letting out another sign you go wash your face, deciding that you'll deal with them later.

Looking at the time displayed on his phone, he signs not hiding how disappointed is by himself. 'Why didn't you ask for her number you dumbass!'  He scolds himself silently. Upset that he couldn't wish you at midnight, he throws his phone on the bed and lies down thinking he's anyways gonna wish you tomorrow.

He was astounded to find out this side of himself. Soft and caring was never how he's been before not even with his friends who are more like brothers to him. Even if he cared for someone he wouldn't make it obvious and just act cool and unbothered, not caring about anything or anyone.

That night until both of you dozed off, all y'all could think about were the events that happened earlier.

⊹ ָ࣪ ˓˓ ˒˒ ، ˖ ࣪𑁍 ˖ ՚༹ ˙˖ 𖥔 ،،̲ ﹕ ، ݃˓...