''Work, love,'' He looked at the entrance of the plane, seeing how Luke stepped on board with their hand luggage, ''I have some files I need to look at.''

Luke reached Asher's bag to him before he nodded towards Navy's bag, ''Where would you like it?'' He asked, politely as usual, ''Do you want me to put it in the cabinet, or would you like to have it here with you?''

''I'll take it,'' She said, smiling, ''Thank you, Luke.''

''I'll bring the rest—''

Navy hastily stood up, brushing her dress down, ''Let me help you, Luke. There's a lot of bags.''

Asher cocked his head, looking up at her as she moved past him, striding after his driver, ''Navy, you don't have to—''

She sent her fiancé a sweet smile, her hair falling beautifully across her back, ''I want to, from what I packed — it's not fair for him to carry it himself.''

Asher nodded, looking down at the papers he'd hauled up from his bag, ''Then go ahead.'' He mumbled, directing all his attention to his files.

''Thank you, miss.'' Luke smiled, his green eyes lit up as he reached his arm out at the ends of the stairs, helping her down the last one, ''You indeed packed quite a lot.''

Navy laughed out, placing her palm on his arm as she stared at the ground, trying not to fall down the step, ''I did, and that's why it's not fair to you—''

''White,'' Draco halted in front of her, seeing how she walked off the plane, ''Where the hell are you—''

''Navy!'' The high-pitched voice yelled out. She heard heels storming towards her, and before she could even react, two hands gripped her by the arms, ''Finally! I've heard so much about you!''

Olivia leaned in, quickly kissing both of her cheeks. Navy forced a nervous smile, gazing at the girl, ''Well,'' She said, reaching her hand out, ''All I could hope for is that its good things—''

''Of course, it is!'' The blonde girl chuckled, ''Draco hasn't shut up about—''

''Get on the plane.'' Malfoy interrupted her, handing her the bag in his hand, ''And take this with you.''

Navy gazed at the girl he stood beside, her hair short, cut right below her ears, just as blonde as Draco's. Her eyes were blue, harshly so, her skin pale, her cheeks stained in makeup. She had a pink dress on, high heels. Nothing like Navy imagined.

Olivia rolled her eyes, shaking her head at him, ''No. Let our driver take it. I'm not carrying that.'' She snapped before she marched past the two of them, storming up the stairs to the plane.

''Well, it's your bloody bag—''

''Doesn't matter.''

Navy's eyes widened, her sight flickering to Draco as he swallowed the anger of his fiancé acting like a spoiled child, ''She's not always like this—'' He cut himself short, staring at her, ''Why did you get off the plane?''

''Luke—'' Navy pointed a finger towards the driver standing with bags in his hands, ''I don't want him to carry all of that himself.''

Draco's face softened for a second. He'd forgotten how kind she was, how much she lived in order to help others, even the people hired to help her. Finally accepting the fact that she was indeed a Hufflepuff after all.

''So if you'll—'' She began to step towards the car as Draco drew a breath.

''Wait,'' He said, turning around and handing Olivia's bag to his own driver, nodding for him to take it up to the girl, ''I'll help him.''