The War

*Shadow's point of view*
Me and Amy had to go back to the kingdoms to get supplies. We left our knights and subjects in charge hoping they won't do anything crazy.

Me: Come princess we must go
Amy: okay let's go

Once we were far enough where they couldn't find us I could call her rose now.

Me: so do you think the war started rose?
Amy: well I actually don't know...
Me: don't worry everything will be alright I promise. I gave her a quick kiss on her cheek. We were almost there. I then notice someone moving. The war already started!!!

Amy: on no the war started what are we going to do!!!
Me: if we try to go back they will see us and follow, were gonna have to stay. But don't worry I'll protect you.
Amy: thanks shadz
Me: now let's get on a move we don't want to get killed.

Me and Amy started to walk to my castle since it was the closest. We went inside I went to go put some armour on just in case. I took amy to my room it was the only place I could keep her safe. It would probly get envaded soon, but for now she's safe.

*Tail's point of view*
I had to make sure nobody was going to fight with each other or be rude. They were actually doing a really good job. So since they were okay I decided to check on the knights. I was walking up to them. All of them were there 'talking' to each other. I just went to go for a walk where the flowers were. I then see a girl, she was a rabit.

Tails: hello, are you alright
Cream: why yes I am

She was so beautiful I was just admiring her eyes.

Cream: hey are you okay

I got out of my trance

Tails: oh yes
Cream: well here

She gave me a crown made out of flowers

Tails: thank you its very beautiful.
Cream:*blushing* no prob I only give it to people who I care for.

I was frozen she cared for me usually I'm never cared by anyone, besides sonic. Shadow would to but he would treat me more like a subject then a friend.

Cream: are you okay is it something I said..
Tails: no its just I'm not cared by anyone besides my friend sonic.
Cream: oh I'm sorry, I'll be your friend!! And care for you!!
Tails: really!! I never had friends before.
Cream: well now you do.

She then gives me a hug I hug her back. She was so kind. I now have a close friend that I can talk to and share my moments with. But I still think she's beautiful.

*the rest of the gangs POV*
Sally: so you guys all have to talk to shadow like a master!!
Sonic: yea or else he will give us a free ticket to hell!!
Knuckles: yea but the only one who actually talks to him like a friend is sonic cause he can run away before shadow kills him.
Rouge: *laughing* that... Su..sucks!!!
Silver: its just the truth.
Blaze: well we treat amy like a friend. She doesn't care, we act like any other teen girl would act.
All the guys: no fair!!
All girls: *laughing like crazy*
Silver: its not funny!!
Sally: it is, it would suck to be y'all
Knuckles: HEY!!
Blaze: hey don't you think Amy and Shadow should be back??
Sonic: oh yea where is shads
Rouge: I think they make a cute couple.

Everyone looks at rouge

Rouge: what
Everyone: that's impossible
Rouge: nothing is impossible if its love!!
Sonic: okay..

*Shadow's point of view*
Me and amy left my room and took some supplies on the way. We decides to try to get to her castle since it probs had more supplies. We were walking behind some trees when I see someone about to kill amy with a sword!!!

Shadow: AMY!!
Amy: wha.. NOOOOOO

Hope y'all enjoyed!! Sorry I didn't update sooner I decided that every Friday or Saturday I would try to update. And I would like it if you could go follow my little brother!! (darknight2005)
I would also like to thank foreveryyoung123 for helping me. The next chapter is called Doom.