To Safety

*Amy's point of view*
I was looking out my window. Then a blue blur past right by me. It came right back and was in front of me. It was a blue hedgehog. He looked like shadow.

Sonic: hello have you seen the princess of the light kingdom?
Me: why yes I have
Sonic: really where is she!
*Amy giggling*
Me: I'm the princess
Sonic: oh no wonder your so beautiful.
*Sonic kisses Amy's hand*
Me: why thank you
Sonic: well I have a letter for you miss...
Me: Amy
Sonic: well I have a letter for you miss Amy. Its from the prince of the dark kingdom, Prince Shadow. I'm one of his knights and best friend!! Sonic the hedgehog the fastest thing alive!!
Me: well you sure are fast
Sonic: thank you
* hands Amy the letter*

Dear Rose
I need you to come to my secret garden. Tell sonic to take you there, I have news for you come quick.
Love yours truly, Shadow

Me: sir sonic the prince said that you needed to take me to his secret garden fast.
Sonic: alright come on
*Amy jumps out her window and sonic carries her bridal style*

*Shadow's point of view*
I was in my secret garden waiting for my rose. I then herd the sound of the door opening. It was sonic behind him was rose.

Me: thank you sonic for bringing ro..Amy here.
Sonic: anytime shads!
Me: -_-
Sonic:well gotta run bye!
*sonic leaves*
Amy: so what did you need me for?
Me: I told my dad to stop the war but he wouldn't, sorry rose
Amy: no need to apologies same happened to me.
Me: well then now we move on to the next step. Taking the people to safety. I already told my knights to tell my people to get ready.
Amy: oh I need to tell my knights as well.
Me: okay so we will gather the people and take them to the opening of the woods. Meet there with your people and 3 knights with a subject just in case at 12:00.
Amy: okay, go it. By the way I love your garden its beautiful.
Me:*blushing* thanks I thought you might like it.
Amy: and I did bye
*gives shadow a kiss on the cheek and leaves*

*Amy's point of view*
I left Shadow's beautiful garden I had to get my people prepared to leave. I went inside the castle and asked for my 3 knights rouge,blaze,sally

I know sally is the princess but I changed that for this story, sorry

Rouge: what's wrong honey
Me: I need you guys to go tell our people to get ready to leave this place because of the war. I am trying to protect them. Tell them once they are done to meet in front of the castle.
Blaze: you got it amy
Me: oh and tell them they have to be here by 11:40.
Sally: okay bye amy
Me: thank you my dearest friends bye
*Rouge,Blaze, and Sally went to go tell the people to get ready to leave*

Around 11:30

Me: okay dear people of the light kingdom. There is going to be a war against the light and dark kingdom. I am going to go take you somewhere so you can be safe from this war. But you will be with the people of the dark kingdom. Me and the prince of the dark kingdom have thought of this. Please just try to be kind to them. They are no different than you. You are all the same. Do not judge them they can be very amazing people. Thank you.

I then told them to follow me. I went and took them to the opening of the woods. From a distance I could see shadow coming with his people.

*Shadow's point of view*
I was walking to the opening of the woods I told them that it wasn't just me I planned it with the princess of the light kingdom. I told them not to be rude to her people they were all the same. They agreed not to be mean to them.as I walked I could see amy from a distance. I got there I wanted to hug her so she wouldn't worry. But if I did then it would be a big disaster.

Me: hello princess I said while bowing
Amy: hello prince are you ready to leave.
Me: ready when you are
Amy:alright let's go.

Me and amy started walking and our people followed us. We took them under the waterfall we went and they loved it there was just enough space for everyone.

Me: tails, Sonic, knuckles,and silver can you please come.
Amy: cream, sally, rouge, and blaze can you come as well
All of them come

*Amy's point of view*
When they came they all looked at one another. I thought it was adorable. Rouge was looking at the knight knuckles. Blaze was looking at the knight silver. Sally was looking at the knight sonic. And cream was looking at the subject tails.

*Shadow's point of view*
When my knights came and Amy's knights came they looked at each other. Knuckles was looking at the knight rouge. Silver was looking at the knight blaze. Sonic was looking at the knight sally. And tails was looking at the subject cream. It looked kind of strange but then my head turned to face amy. She was also seeing what was happening. She had a face of 'that's so cute' kind of face I didn't notice how much I cared and loved her. She then turned her head to face me. She gave me a warm smile looking into my eyes. I gave her a warm smile as well as I looked into her eyes.I then told her to look at them. She said they looked perfect together. I had to say they did. But we had to move along.

Shadow: okay you guys

They all turned there heads and were blushing a very red color.

Amy: well now that you guys know each other let's move on.
Shadow: sonic, knuckles, and silver I need you guys to look after the people. And tails you can make sure no one gets in a fight or is rude to anyone from the light kingdom.

Sonic,knuckles, silver, and tails: yes sir.
Amy: okay sally,rouge,blaze you guys look after the people as well. And cream you make sure nobody is mean to anyone on the dark kingdom.

Sally,rouge,blaze,and cream: you got it amy

My knights looked at them with a face like 'you can talk to her like that' they just made a face like'yea?' Then they made a final face of 'if we did that shadow over here would kill us' I then gave them a death glear they looked away.

Shadow: now that the people are safe me and the princess are going to go back to check if the war started.
Amy: yes, so we will see you guys soon, oh and no funny things going on okay

They all blushed looked at each other and then said okay.

After that me and my rose left to go check on the war.

Hope y'all enjoyed I would like to thank all of you for reading my book. Please like,vote,comment,follow. I would like to hear about you guys. The next chapter is called The War. I also would like you guys to go follow these people they are very talented writers and I think you will enjoy there books thanks, bye see you next time.
@foreveryyoung123
@Gisselle247
@jackiewesleyy21