Back to the Woods

*Amy's point of view*

The Next Day

I woke up so excited knowing I was going to see prince shadow again.I had to look good so I decided to wear a red dress to my knees and black leggings,black belt,black boots, and a black headband.

Then I was about to leave when cream saw me

Cream: where are you going princess?

Me: I'm going to go out for some fresh air.

Cream: looking like that, I don't think your just going out for fresh air.

Me: well..I...I have to go somewhere

Cream: are you sure?

Me: yes I'll be back soon don't worry cream.

Cream: very well princess I believe you, be careful.

Me: I will bye dear friend

I then left to the woods to meet the prince again for there were only 4 days left till war

*Shadow's point of view*

I woke up remembering I was going to see the princess again. I put on some black jeans and a white button shirt. I told my subject tails I would come back soon I was going to keep looking for answers. He looked at me strange but then he nooded.

I just ignored it and left. I went to the woods to go see my princess.

*Amy's point of view*

I was sitting on the green grass watching the water fall down. The wind felt so nice breazing through my hair I felt so free. Not being in that castle always being traped.

*Shadow's point of view*

I made it to the woods seeing my princess sitting down. I walked up to her

Me: hello princess

Amy: oh why good day prince

Me: you don't have to call me that

Amy: very well then hello shadow

Me: hello rose

Amy: rose

Me: do you like it

Amy: like it I love it!!

Me: I'm glad, now we need to talk about the war.

Amy: yes, do you know anything about it?

Me: well the war is going to be Friday so we only have 4 days left. We need to find a way to stop it.

Amy: yes what do you plan to do

Shadow: I think we should try to stop by telling our fathers to stop if they don't then A. We could just go on war or B. We could take our people somewhere they can be safe.

Amy: good idea we should go and tell our people. we only have 4 days to go and take them out of the kingdoms somewhere safe.

Me: okay first let's go find somewhere where we can keep them safe.

Amy: very well tomorrow in the morning we meet here to go find a shelter for them. Make sure you bring equipment and food.

Me: okay see you tomorrow rose.

Amy: bye shadow see you tomorrow as well.

Hope you enjoyed I would like to thank my friend Tiffany for helping me with this chapter. See y'all soon next chapter is called The Journey.