36 ❍⌇─➭ BONDING

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ bonding

"Okay! no breaking rules!" Sakura clapped her hands twice

"Okay! no breaking rules!" Sakura clapped her hands twice. "I didn't even agree to this! I was basically kidnapped to play this." Sakusa grumbled with irritation noticing how many people were there in the room. 

It was free day and everyone in the team except Sakusa thought it would be a good day to have fun basically a team bonding — and relaxing. You asked the coach that if you can invite few people and he agreed and warned to not make quite a mess.  

You brightened and called Sakura since she will be the best host and Izumi because you didn't want him to be left out. Izumi and Eishi made quite a good friend actually. Eishi hyping him up every second as Izumi got a bit of confidence from his praises. 

The balanced friendship of a extrovert and introvert. Everyone hummed nodding their heads together. "Yosh!" Denki said in excitement, "Let's go!" Komori cheered, everyone ignoring a irritated Sakusa in the corner mumbling something. 

"Omi!" you called out hugging his arm. "Did you sanitize your hands?" he gave you a look making your eyes widen dramatically. "Offended!" you declared showing off your clean hands directly in front of his face. 

"Are you ready bitches!" Sakura smirked. "Hey.. watch the language guys..." Tsukasa chuckled nervously due to the loud voice. "You're so boring Senpai." Sakura fake frowned in defeat lowering her voice. "Something I could never have..... the BOLDNESS" Izumi muttered. 

"Okay we sit in circle now." Sakura said and took a seat beside Komori immediately both grinning towards each other. You rolled your eyes. "Just date already.." you mumbled and sat next to her dragging Sakusa who surprisingly followed.  

"You are the one to talk!" they both glared and gave a look towards you and Sakusa. Sakusa made sure to place a bit table between him and whoever sits next to him, so he won't be infected with their germs. Everyone facepalmed but not surprised by his actions.  

Everyone sat around the round table. Next to Sakusa was Izumi, Eishi, Tsukasa, Armin and denki joining the table circle. "I will go fr—" Komori got cut off by Sakura's flip flops.  

"No I will!" she growled. "Ow! what was that for..?" he whined and rubbed the bump on his head with a lone tear falling off his eyes. "For making your won move, Ladies first." she huffed. "Ay! no fair—" he got hit again. 

"I will go first. Case closed." she took a deep breath and looked around as her eyes landed on you. You rolled your eyes knowing what she was up to. "y/n! truth or dare!?" she asked. "Safe and sound first... so truth." you hummed.