19 ❍⌇─➭ LOVE? NEVER HEARD OF IT

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Love? Never heard of it

"I got Excitement" Komori said smiling at Sakura.

Students announcing their topics. When it was my turn, I sat up and walked towards the box. I looked at Sakusa seeing him slowly nod. 

I pick up f/c paper and unfolder it to read out loud what is written. When I saw the words my heard stopped for a second, my jaw was dropped and eyes widened.

'Am I seeing right? Oh fuck' "What did you get?" The teacher asked me as I gulped and spoke.

"Love" I said looking down. There was 2 minutes silence. I can sense fangirls glaring at me. How? Well I know and feel. 'Do I give a fuck? Not a 0.1%' so I lifted up my head. I ain't scared of their nasty glares. 

I got a glimpse Sakusa's face where his eyes widen for a second. I sighed softly.

"Oh do you have any problem with that? you sound disappointed." Teacher asked. 'You wouldn't ask me this if you were being chased by fangirls'.  I nervously chuckled "Well I don't know how to do this" I said honestly.

"Have you even been in relationship or liked someone?" He asked. I shook my head. He turned to Sakusa "Neither do you huh?" Sakusa stood up and shook his head. The Teacher smirked. 'help?' we both thought

"Good, figure it out yourself without any help of net" He patted my head and dismissed the class. Students stood up with their lunch box and water bottles and wallets.

'It's lunch now I guess' I knitted my eyebrows and looked at Sakura for help, she just chuckled and shrugged. Then I looked at Komori my eyes saying 'help me dude I can't handle his tsundere ass'. 

Komori motioned me to come towards him and I did. He pulled me towards Sakusa who was disinfecting his desk. 'this guy...' "So, need any help?" Komori asked smiling like an idiot

'why is he smiling like that?' Sakusa sighed and nodded followed by me.

"Let's go eat " I nodded and asked Sakusa that can Sakura and Miyamura join us. He allowed any way, but they should stay away from him.

 He allowed any way, but they should stay away from him