10 ❍⌇─➭ Y/N IS A BAD-BITCH

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ y/n is a bad-bitch 

currently : lunch break

'*•.¸♡ 1rd person POV ♡¸.•*'

"ok Mira-kun let's go get something to eat" I mentioned as I turned towards him. He was spacing out just looking at me with dotted eyes. "Mura-kun?" I called out again as his face turned into bright crimson red. 'Huh? did I say something wrong' I thought. 

"Are you sick—" I put my forehead as against his for checking his temperature. "I-I—you ah!" he pushed me slightly using his hands as I backed away and looked at him confused. "Um.. the nickname" he tried to change the subject.  

"Ah yeah Miyamura is a long name for me to pronounce so it's a nick name for you, Miya or Mura you choose" I smiled at him. "Both are fine, let's go" he nodded recovering from his blushing mess.  

Mura and I both packed our stuffs and headed towards cafeteria. "Mura- Kun?" I called out. He hummed and faced my direction. "Can you show me around the school?" I asked him.  

"HAH!!????" he yelled as I shushed him.  "Mura calm down, why are you so shocked" you frowned at his sudden behaviour. "its-its beca—" he stopped when we heard whispering. 

"oh look it's a new beauty"

"ew why is she with him?"

"they both don't look good"

"ah a freak"

His face suddenly  turned pale and looked uneasy. 'ahh now I understand' I glared at them as they backed away. "Mura let's go" I pulled his sleeve and dragged him with me.

After ordering our lunch and taking a seat, i turned my head to Miyamura

After ordering our lunch and taking a seat, i turned my head to Miyamura. He was fidgeting with his with his piece hair, he was continuously shuffling his feet and trembling ??