Yin Yan was speechless.

“Uncle Yin?” Seeing that Yin Yan had not spoken for a long time, Qi Le’an couldn’t help but ask.

Yin Yan sighed and said, “Le’an, why don’t we give up this advertising endorsement? It shouldn’t be like this.”

A celebrity has an identity and an idol’s burden. Competition for an endorsement was already a murky business. And now, they still had to meet each other, and everything offstage was on the table. In addition to Li Zheyu’s reputation within the industry, Yin Yan could imagine that there would be definitely unpleasant conflicts.

Qi Le’an was not in a hurry to make money now. It was fine if he didn’t want this endorsement. Anything was better than making an enemy.

However, after hearing Yin Yan’s words, Qi Le’an did not retreat, “Uncle Yin, I want to go for this endorsement.”

Yin Yan said seriously, “Le’an, do you know who you’re up against?”

Qi Le’an made this decision because he knew who it was. He has never provoked Li Zheyu. His role in Better Days was obtained by his capability. The thing that Li Zheyu used his birth to humiliate him was not over!

If he were to quit now, Li Zheyu would think that he was afraid, but he was not!

What was the big deal about meeting on the same stage? In his last life, hadn’t he begged for a role or an opportunity? There was no such thing as a free lunch. Since this was a fair competition, he had to seize the opportunity.

“Uncle Yin, I know it, but I’m not afraid.”

Qi Le’an’s voice was full of certainty. He did not know if Yin Yan was relieved or angry. He said, “You can go if you want, Liefeng was there anyway.”

The entire studio was your support. Although we were not as big as Glory, Glory shouldn’t take all the rights of speech.

Qi Le’an understood Yin Yan’s words and was touched, “Thank you, Uncle Yin.” he said.

Yin Yan smiled and asked, “Don’t mention it. By the way, how’re your studies recently?”

Qi Le’an was speechless. He couldn’t go on and was about to hang up.

After the daily greeting, Qi Le’an hung up and turned to look at Wei Changfeng who was sitting on the bed. Wei Changfeng smiled and asked, “What?”

“Why are people asking me about my study every day?” Qi Le’an put himself on the bed and said helplessly.

Wei Changfeng scratched Qi Le’an’s nose and said, “Do they really ask you every day?”

Qi Le’an rubbed himself up and snorted, “Yes, they do. especially Wei Sama!”

Wei Changfeng felt that Qi Le’an was so cute that he couldn’t help asking, “Have you finished the papers today?”

Qi Le’an, “…” He had to get up and write the papers!

Who asked Wei Changfeng to be the teacher who set the questions! Every time he thought that Wei Changfeng had personally selected and assembled every question, there was no way he would not do it!

Qi Le’an was doing the paper half joyfully and half painfully. Ever since Wei Changfeng accepted his tutoring task, his grades had indeed improved. He felt that the few papers that Teacher Luo sent over a few days ago were much easier than the questions in mid-term exams.

Qi Le’an, who was focused on the papers, didn’t know that Li Zheyu, who was thousands of miles away, regarded him as an eyesore.

As the days of the finishing of “Blue” got close, the public debate of Coolrunning has come. Probably because he was ‘not nervous before the exam, Qi Le’an took the public debate with composure. He always had the feeling that the endorsement would definitely belong to him.