|#42:telling him|

Start from the beginning

"shh, someone will might hear you"

"so? did he really did it?"

"well..yes kinda"

"omyy, that's why you got pregnant"

"hey! it's not like that ya know"

"okay, let's just eat this masterpiece"

"agree" then they eat up once again, never really be enough of it if they didn't stop from the topic.

Hoseok was really thinking how to tell his alpha, maybe later which will be a dangerous time because his alpha will be so stress or tired.

but he needed too, so tired or not, stress or yes he will tell him, his excited tho but nervousness was really getting on his way.
-
it was almost dinner time, and yoongi is still haven't seen in the palace.

hoseok was getting worried, just a little because jungkook had called him 10 minutes ago that he will be coming home.

hoseok was just waiting on the couch, watching some t.v, his fave drama was released so he wanted to watch it.

Taehyung had gotten back to the flower shop after they ate the food that jin made up for them.

jungkook was managing something, now helping hoseok's alpha because it was too hard and too many.

Seokjin was busy with the dishes, the maids were on bed now because their ship is finished.

so he was all alone in the couch, watching the drama. humming so he won't scare his back.

the door bell rang, he was waiting for it so he ended up running towards the door. opening it, having the view of his beloved husband and king.

"hi!" yoongi didn't greeted him back, he just pass forward. didn't even glanced on the boy in front of him.

"yoonie, you okay?" hoseok asked, before following the older. "fine." he said, cold tone and deep access on his stares.

"are you angry?" he didn't had any answer twice now, but still managed to hug the older.

Yoongi was trying to push him away, hoseok was pouting. barely hugged the alpha because he was so pushy.

hoseok now let go, the alpha walked off and went to the long hallway.

walking to their room, it had hoseok confused because usually yoongi will be the one who will cling on him.

but now it was different, he was hurt.

he went to the couch, he decided to finish the drama before going to bed with yoongi.

They had their own room together, yoongi's parents had the suggestion of it so hoseok couldn't deny it because he became so close to the alpha.

the drama was on half, and on top of that it was still early so hoseok can still finish it.

              ~20 minutes later~

Hoseok stretched his limbs out, turning off the t.v,stood up from the couch as he walked to the hallway.

he had finished the drama, therefore he will tell the alpha now, once and for all.

walking to the hallway, he was hearing some shouts and deep breaths of him, signaling him to fasten his walk.

He arrived there, but those screams and shouts were not heard anymore, as he opened the door he saw nothing but darkness engulp him.

he walked in the dark, held on to the wall. sensing the switch with his finger tips, he opened the lights and saw yoongi on the floor.

he run towards him, his breathing was unstable and eye's are closing.