Chapter 1

I'm woken up by the sound of "Centuries" by Fall Out Boy blasting through my phone. Ugh I hate Monday's! I quickly hit snooze and try to fall back asleep.
"Stephanie wake up it's the first day of school!" My mom screams from the bottom of the stairs. I reluctantly get out of bed and walk over to my closet. I quickly grab a black skater skirt and tuck a black tank top and white Arctic Monkeys shirt into it. I put on winged eyeliner and mascara and then put on some black vans. I walk down stairs and into the kitchen where my mom is standing. "Here's an apple we have to go because someone-" she looks dead at me "takes forever to get ready". I grab my book at and the Apple and get in the car. Time to go to hell. By he'll I mean school. Yay life! *note my sarcasm*. My mom pulls up to the school and I quickly say thank you and that I love her and get out. I look around for my friends Jade and Sarah and suddenly two people jump on me. "Ahhh!" I scream at the top of my lungs "I have no money I'm broke! Please let me live!" I scream causing my attackers to laugh and then I realize it's my to assholes of best friends. "Hey babes ready for junior year?" Jade asks. Jade has been my best friend since fifth grade and hopefully forever. "Are you seriously asking her that question...you've met Stephanie right?" My friend Sarah playfully teased. "Alright whatever lets get to class before the bell rings. We quickly get to class and sadly I have the realization that neither Sarah or Jade are in any of my classes being I got switched to honors. Well today is going to be a long day.