DISCLAIMER PLEASE READ

Hello, As you know from the title and description I am writing a DSMP fanfic.

So here are some things I want to clarify.

I DID NOT COME UP WITH THE IDEA!

This is a inspired book from

cryinqcutie

sugzacanez

Now there might be some triggers in the book that people should know.

THIS CONTENT WILL INCLUDE

-Attempted Murder (Murder)

-Violence of any kind

-Blood

-Gore

-Abuse

-Homophobia

-Manipulation

-Alcohol

-Smoking

(More May Be Added on so be Aware)

I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW AS THE CREATOR OF THE BOOK I DO NOT CONDONE ANYTHING LISTED ABOVE, I DO NOT SUPPORT IT. SO BEFORE YOU ASSUME I SUPPORT ANY OF THE TOPICS ABOVE JUST PLEASE KNOW I DO NOT.

I ALSO WANT TO CLARIFY THAT WHAT IM WRITING WILL NOT BE CANNON IN THE ACTUAL DSMP.

Now what you are probably wondering is, who are the characters? here is my list of who I have planned.

-Wilbur

-Niki Nihachu

-Eret

-George

-Sapnap

-Dream

-Jschlsatt

-Quackity

-TechnoBlade

-Karl

-Philza (PLATONIC)

-BadBoyHalo

-Awesamdude

-Tubbo (PLATONIC)

-Tommy (PLANTONIC)

-Ranboo (PLANTONIC)

-Fundy

Now, I grew a habit of using she/her, so I apologize if you wanted me to use they/them or any other pronouns. But please do not send me hate or anything of the sort.

Another thing I would like to add is there will be no smut or anything REALLY weird, and you might be wondering why I didn't add other characters like Skeppy or CaptinPuffy. Its because I don't know them well enough to have them written accurately.

Without further adieu, welcome to the DSMP. Lets hope you have fun...