Karma just stick out his tongue and I put down the knife.

Me: Gomen.

I continued to complete the questions sensei gave to me.

After a few minutes, I completed all the questions.

Me: I'm done, sensei.

Koro-sensei5: Fufufu, are you really sure with your answers? All the questions are university standard, you know?

Me: 100%.

All except me&Karma: WHY THE HELL YOU GAVE A MIDDLE SCHOOLER UNIVERSITY STANDARD QUESTIONS?!!

Koro-sensei5: Then let me mark it.

He started to mark my paper. After a few seconds, all the duplicates disappear leaving only Koro-sensei in front of me.

Nagisa:*look at Koro-sensei* What happened, Koro-sensei?

Koro-sensei: A-All of them are correct.

Me: Well, looks like I have permission to go home and study alone.

I took my bag and walked out from the class.

Me: See ya.

When I left the room, I turned around only to see an unexpected guest.

Board Chairman:*smile* Now, you must be one of the Class E student.

Me: Precisely.

Board Chairman: What's your name?

Me: (Y/N).

I can say that he was shocked after hearing my name.

Board Chairman:*chuckle* My, my, so you're (Y/N). The top student of the school that has been suspended after beating up a teacher.

Me: Looks like you have known me quite well. Now please excuse me.

I walked away from him.

Board Chairman: Never thinking of going back to Class A?

I stopped walking.

Me: I'm in class where rules, more or less, doesn't exist and can learn the art of assassination.

I turned around to face him.

Me:*expressionless gaze* Why should I go back to Class A, Mr. Board Chairman? I don't have any reason to go back there.

Board Chairman: My, your gaze is the scariest I ever seen in my life, you know?

Me: I hope I'm aware of that.

Board Chairman: Well then, I came here to talk with the sensei you called "Koro-sensei", so have a nice day.

Me: You too, board chairman.

I walked out from the building. I then took out my phone and look at the date.