𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 = 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠(𝐬): 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 - 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

"How is he still alive?"

"Impact caused major blunt force trauma on his head"

"Both arms and left leg are broken"

"Internal bleeding"

"Possible damage to his chest and ribcage"

Doctors surround Tsukishima as they do their best to save his life. He was ejected from his seat through the windshield, hitting the ground approximately 40 feet away from the initial impact of the car into the railing. His body practically bounced and continued rolling until it finally came to a stop. When the ambulance was called, his heartbeat was barely there and his heart stopped numerous times before reaching the hospital.

His mom suffered from blunt force trauma as well, but she was able to be cleared to go home the next day. His mom waited anxiously in the lobby, calling Akiteru and the rest of her family to tell them the news. The crash had been broadcasted all throughout Japan, meaning everyone at school had seen it.

"Mrs. Tsukishima?" a voice called.

"Dr. Kugisaki," Tsukishima's mom said breathlessly, "Is Kei alright?"

"Well," Dr. Kugisaki took a huge breath in, "He's alive. He's currently in a coma due to his state of condition, we're not sure when he's going to wake up. He suffered from a lot of damage to his head and internally as well,"

"Oh my god," she put her hands on her head, "this is all my fault. If I didn't ask this wouldn't have happened,"

"Ma'am, it's okay," Dr. Kugisaki reassured her, "what's important right now is that he recovers while under the coma, to speed up the process. He's still fighting," he looked at his paper, "Do you want to see him?"