Later that night 😉

Your welcome for the video btw, I won't explain just watch it, make sure your headphones are in pleaseeee~

Later that night, after the kids went to bed, I went to Childe's room as he was switching off the lights in the house. I took off all my clothes and dug in his closet for a shirt. I slipped it on and sat on his bed, waiting for him. He stepped inside the room, his eyes landing on me.

He grinned and quietly locked the door. I blushed and laid down. Childe took off his shirt, as I marveled at his bare chest, even though I've seen it and felt it so many times. He gently got on the bed and lowered himself above me, cradling my cheek in his hand. "Your so beautiful, sweetheart." The look in his eyes was so loving I weakened under his gaze. "Oh, I love you so much." I said with a smile. "I love you as well." He kissed me slowly, our lips moving together. I moaned as I felt his tongue roam every inch of my mouth.

I lifted my hips and rubbed against his bulge. He moaned loudly into my mouth. "Shhh, you don't want to wake the kids." I said, rubbing against him harder. His moaning echoed across the room, and I shut him up by kissing him repeatedly. I flipped him over so I was lying on top of him, and I pulled down his pants and underwear immediately.

I started by kissing his chest, then stomach, until I made it down to his already throbbing member. His breath hitched as I put the tip in my mouth, then he moaned loudly and put his hand on his mouth. I went faster, enjoying the sight of his flushed face. He jerked and moaned, and I kept teasing him until he almost climaxed. I stopped and grinned at him. "Nuh uh uh, save that for when your inside me." I said teasingly, kissing his neck. He was too out of breath to respond. "I wanna hear you moan my name, Ajax."

I left marks on his neck, listening to him whimper. I sat up and took off my shirt, exposing my full self to him. "Please, y/n-" He trailed off, gasping as I grinded on him. I planted my hands on his chest and slid the tip in me and pulled it back out. I continued to do so until he almost at his limit again. My name constantly rolled off his tongue, his pleas getting louder and more desperate.

I stopped and hovered above him, leaning down to kiss him. His hands weakly gripped my hips. "Y-your such a tease." He said in between my kisses. I felt his fingers slide inside me and rub my clit. I moaned deeply into his ear, pushing my hips down and letting his entire length inside me. He gasped and threw his head back, his fingers not leaving my clit. I choked and moaned, his fingers feeling like magic. I rolled my hips on him, listening to him beg me for more.

"I-I'm getting close alread-" He gasped out, and I cut him off with a slow kiss, him being so big he didn't slide out of me. "You stop when I say you can stop." I whispered, making him blush hard.

He threw his hand over his mouth and closed his eyes, and I felt him release inside me. "Ahhh, it's so warm." I smiled and kept riding him. He grabbed the sheets and arched his back. "Y-y/n-" I felt him twitching underneath me. I grinned and kept going, planting my hands on his chest and bouncing, giving him a full show of my breasts. I kept going until I reached my climax, gasping for air. Childe still didn't reach it yet, and gripped my hips hard as he finished again, shooting hard inside me. His face flushed and gasping, I climbed off of him and rolled beside him. He was still panting and flushed, looking exhausted. I kissed him on the cheek. "You looked so damn breedable." I whispered dirtily to him. "Gosh I love you." He said between breaths.