Babysitting 👀

While relaxing and reading a book, the sound of my doorbell interrupted me. Considering I was cozy, I decided to ignore it. Whoever it was rapped on the door a bit louder. I sighed and went to answer it.

"Hi!" Childe's smiling face greeted me when I opened the door. I stood on my tiptoes to kiss him gently on the lips. "Why didn't you text me you were coming? I almost didn't open the door." I asked.

"Didn't think about it." He chuckled and ruffled my hair, and I reached up to fix it again. "So, I decided that my parents deserved a night out after all the time they spend watching the little ones, so they'll be going on a vacation over the weekend. Do you wanna come over and keep me and the kids company?" Childe asked. "Sure, let me grab some of my things." I replied.

"Great, we'll be so happy to have you over with us! Your so good with the kids, they really look up to you, you know?" He said lovingly, making me blush slightly. "Awww." I smiled, not really knowing how to respond. I stepped inside to get my overnight bag packed, and Childe stayed outside. "Silly, you know you can come in?" I laughed slightly. "Well, I'll only come in if you invite me in girlie, I don't want to invade your space or privacy." He kissed my head then followed me inside. I rummaged around and grabbed some toothpaste and other toiletries. I packed underwear but no other clothes. Childe noticed this, and looked at me questioningly. "I wanna wear yours." I said shyly. Childe smiled and blushed.

Later we arrived at his house, and Teucer, Tonia, and Anthon ran up to hug Childe. He hugged them and ruffled their hair, smiling gently when Tonia showed him a picture she drew, which he carefully hung on the wall. I smiled at him, marveling at how good he was with his siblings, and how much they loved him. They soon ran off to play, and Childe sat down on the couch. "They are adorable, they love you so much." I said, sitting down next to him. He put an arm around my shoulder. I nuzzled into his neck and kissed it, feeling him tense slightly. He turned to me and kissed me gently on my lips, cupping my face. I rested my hand on his chest, running it along it. He let go of my lips and kissed my throat, running kisses down to my collarbone. His hands slid to my hips, and pulled me onto his lap. His grip on my hips tightened as I slid my hand under his shirt, and I moaned quietly as his lips roamed my chest. He quieted me with a kiss, slipping his tongue in.

The sound of a door being opened made us jump apart. I shoved myself off his lap. The living room door opened next, and Teucer came in. "Brother, We want you and y/n to come play with us, we don't want you guys to feel left out." He smiled at us. "Aww, your so sweet, of course we'll play with you." Childe said, scooping up Teucer and giving him a piggyback ride. Childe ran with him outside and Teucer laughed and screamed with happiness. He set him down gently, then walked over to me, pretending to kiss my on the cheek. "We'll continue tonight, if you would give me the honor." He whispered in my ear, his warm breath on my neck. I nodded, my face aflame. He backed away and smiled at me innocently. I blushed, hiding my smile.