Casting

Hey guys so this is the casting!
Michael's Girlfriend: Stephanie Ellis. Stephanie has light brown hair, brown eyes, she isn't exactly the tallest person, kind, caring, and protective, enjoys soccer, singing, video games, and skateboarding

Luke's girlfriend: Cheyenne Harget. Cheyenne is nice to people, funny, can be a bitch if she needs to be, brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, tall. Also she draws pretty good.

Ashton's girlfriend: Savannah Woody. Savannah can be a bit crazy at times, she has had any color hair you can imagine, she has a lip ring, green eyes that make you melt and likes to cook.

Calum's girlfriend: Mia Grande. Mia is friendly, sweet, doesn't care what others think, secretly is bad just like Stephanie, flirty, funny, likes to sleep, go on adventures, and go outside, curly light brown hair, tan, brown eyes.

Jade Rodger: Jade is Stephanie's best friend and they have been that way since Stephanie's first day in Australia. Jade is short, has brown hair but ombré ends that are blonde, green eyes, likes to sing.
Sarah: Ashley Wright. Sarah is a shorter girl with brown hair, hazel eyes, shy at first and then warms up to people, likes to bake, camp, fish, and play video games.
-----------------------------------
Authors note: Hey guys! I hope you like the book! Please feel free to comment and vote!
-Stephanie x