Strings on me {part 2}

Yandere Error x Ink
(Requested by AqilahDaWinterWolf)

It has been several months since Ink had been trapped by Error, he doesn't know how long he's been there. Everyday Error would see Ink and spend some time with him.
And only him.
Sometimes he'd just talk and hang out, while other time they play a game. A not very friendly game.

One day Error was asleep, while Ink was still awake,, he didn't really sleep that much since he was hunged in the air.
When suddenly Error lost in hid slumber, grip on the strings got weaker, Ink noticed this, he moved the strings in hopes of getting out, after a few minutes it worked! He was delighted he finally got out of the strings grasp!

He immediately tried to run but almost fell, he hadn't even touched the floor in so long, its like it's brand new to him.

He tried again, trying to be careful not to wake Error up as he knew it would be a bad idea. He manage to walk a far enough distance from Error and opened a portal but before he manage to jump through he felt a tug of him arm.

He turned over and saw the strings again. His eyes widen

Ink:"...no-.."

He was then pulled back and fell on the floor again, seeing a pissed off Error infront of him, he gulped, in fear of what Error might do.

Ink: "E-Error! I- I can explain!"

Error: "Explain what. That you rather go see some dumb anomalies over me!"

Ink tried to talk however no words came out, which made Error even angrier.

Error summoned some more strings which completely surround Ink, Ink gasped and looked back at Error.

Error knelt down and looked at Ink

Error: "how about I teach you a lesson? A lesson where you learned never to try that again."