Jade West( Victorious)

Dating Jade wasn't always easy.

Today you had to drag Jade out of school as she was about to beat up Trina.
Not going to complain, Trina is a shrieking box of annoyingness, however you cannot let you girlfriend get expelled now.

you decided you needed to calm her down.  A couple of months into dating you found out that a quick way to calm her down is star gazing. So after going to get ice cream and sit in the park and watch little kids fall over you two sat on top of your car looking at the stars.
You were huddled together using each other's body heat to keep warm. You were laying down while Jades head was on your chest, tracing patterns with her finger.

"oh so you know that star" jade started pointing at a bright star infront of you two " it is actually one of the oldest stars..." jade trailed on but you weren't listening. you were focused on her. Her lips. the way her hair falls over her shoulders. the way she can ramble on about a stupid thing for ages.

You kissed her.  A passionate and loving kiss. "sorry. you are just cute when you talk about things like that." you both chuckled and she pecked your lips. "you better not say anything about my obsession with stars" she said snuggling into your neck. "i'll kill you if you did." you kissed her head in agreement.

Soon you both fell asleep in each other's arms.

THIS IS SO SHIT PLEASE. anyways enjoy