Kohana sniffed in response. (F/n) then opened the trunk, pulling out a briefcase before closing the trunk. Oikawa was standing there awkwardly, hands in his jacket pockets, waiting for (F/n) to say something.

"Oikawa, when you walk into this warehouse, you cannot speak okay?" (F/n) explained, "Just be behind me, Monte will make sure you don't separate," (F/n) sighed, "I'll explain everything once we get to a certain room,"

"Okay," Oikawa agreed, not wanting to add to (F/n)'s already visible stress.

The three of them walked toward an exit door, which revealed elevators. Monte pushed the button, the elevator opening right away. They walk in, (F/n) turning to the panel to pick which floor to go. Oikawa noticed how different the panel was from your standard elevator. It was a screen, with two other screens next to it. (F/n) placed her right hand on one screen. Her hand was then scanned. After that, a number board appeared on the second screen, where she put a long number sequence that Oikawa couldn't even comprehend the first number. Lastly, blueprint scans showed up on the bigger screen, and (F/n) picked one of them, which caused the elevator to move up.

The elevator was quiet, with the occasional sound of Kohana's sniffles. (F/n) continued to rub her back, soothing her daughter. After a long, tense, 45 seconds, the elevator doors opened. (F/.n) stepped out, Oikawa and Monte following suit. Immediately outside of the elevators is a long, dark, hallway that leads to a heavy metal door. (F/n) pulled out her ID, swiping it on the slot next to the door before opening it.

Once the door opened, (F/n), along with Oikawa, felt the stares of over 100 people. Everyone dropped what they were doing and stared heavily at the now opened door.

(F/n) had a blank face, eyes were basically half-lidded. She walked to where she needed to go, Oikawa following her. Oikawa felt the tension in the room the moment (F/n) walked in. He felt two different atmospheres. He felt those who were terrified of (F/n), shuddering when she walked near. He also felt an angry, almost jealous atmosphere, indicating there were those who didn't like (F/n) very much. Either way, he felt nauseous, understanding why Kohana was freaking out in the car.

(F/n) made her way to a door pretty far from the main crowd. She used the same ID to swipe before opening it. There was another hallway they needed to walk, leading to another metal door. Once repeating the same process, they found themselves in what seemed like a waiting room. There were chairs and tables placed around, with three doors at the back end of the room. Finally, (F/n) spoke.

"Okay," she turned to Oikawa, "I'm going to drop Kohana off in the room to the right. Then, I will come back and you and I will be going to the room on the left. Monte is going to stay here and wait for our return,"

Oikawa nodded. (F/n) did just that, dropping Kohana off in the right room, then gesturing to Oikawa to go to the left room with her. The moment they entered the left room, Oikawa felt like he couldn't breathe. 

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

"Oh?" Kuroo looked at the door, "I didn't know we were expecting guests,"

"Shut up Kuroo," Kenma said, turning his attention to (F/n).

"Why is he here?" asked Ushijima, not pleased with Oikawa standing in the same vicinity as him and (F/n).

"He was with us when the entire thing happened," (F/n) explained, "There was no way I could hide this,"

"That's fair," Tsukishima said, "He's practically a part of all this mess anyway,"

"U-um," Oikawa stuttered, "Can someone explain what is going on?"

"Ugh," Ushijima sighed, "Someone hurry up because I want to get to the real business,"