chapter 36: Who can I trust And What Happened

Amber POV's

I woke up in a weird bed and it wasn't my bedroom with Gavin in my closet. There was a knock on the door, I cleared my throat and tried to get something out "Come in". The door opens and a hot doctor walks in and I wish I didn't clear my throat "Miss, Brooken right?" The doctor said flashing me a grin and I felt myself smile and I nodded to his question and had to say something else "What's your name doctor" I asked softly "Thats for you to find out and me to know, i will check on you later" he said flashing another smile and walking out the door. I layed my head back finally breathing since i had my breathe taking by Mr. Hottie i guess that is his name unitl I know his real name. Hours pasted and I feel asleep but a knock woke me out of my dream of what the hell is that doctors name, I looked at the door "Come in" I said in a sleeping voice. The hot doctor walked, there goes my breathe again "How are you feeling Miss Brooken" he asked closing the door, I stared at him like stop calling my Miss that sounds old and i aint old, I looked at his name tag "Hi Dr. Tomson nice to finally met you and thanks for not telling me your name between you asshole,and where in hell am i" So i got my breathe back lucky but I was pissed. Before you could say something a nurse came in and told him there was a girl name Charlie Dripes in the ER and he was about to walk out the door but they were stilling talking, I ripped out the shots and the shot that give my water it hurt like hell and I ran out of the room and down the hall and fell but Dr. Tomson was right behind i few feet but behing me and I ran in the elevator and Dr. Tomson followed and got in before the doors closed "Amber what the hell you thinking you are not able to walk the shock shock went throught your vines and everything" he said looking at me "Amber thast new wheres the Miss, but I don't care Charlie is in the ER and thats my bestfriend forever and I am not letting her die in anyones hands without me seeing her first" I said looking at the doors not even a glarce at him. The floor came and I ran out of the door before he could grab my arm and pull my back. I ran into the room that said ER and I stopped and looked around for Charlie and guess who I saw Brandon and i tackled him "Whoa Amber your here too why" He asked on the floor "Why the hell is Charlie in here" I said punching him in the arm "Ouch Amber stop ok we heard you were in the here so she jumped into the car and another car hit her and her head hit the bashbored and please get your ass off of me" Brandon said. I got off of him but passed out and the only face i saw before I passed out was Dr.Tomson and I said "Can I go back to my room now". Dr.Tomson grabbed me and I felt the air being pushed in my face has my eyes starring closing "Here" I said in a whisper. We got to my room and they hooked everytine back but when he put me on the bed I was already passed out and the light in the room was fading every second unitl I couldn't see and the last words were "To the ER now".