chapter 33: Amber's One Screct That She Never Told Anyone!

Charlie POV's 

I got dressed quickly and ran down the stairs and stopped mid way when I heared the guy talking to Amber and I had to listen.

Amber POV's

"Andy I came here one reason only and thats was to get Charlie and leave where is she anyway" I asked looking at him "She is umm. Up stairs" Andy said looking down "You two didn't" I asked putting my hands on my hips "It was easy she passed out during the talk about how i know you" he said grinning "Andy I don't care ok I'm just here for Charlie and to leave this place ok what we had before was great but I have been lying to everyone for months now and you didn't think that, that memory got stuck in my head Andy you have to let it go though" I said to him trying to keep my voice down. 

Charlie POV's 

Andy thats the guy names then and what's Amber's srcect. I ran back upstairs to he room and sits on the bed dressed, I hear Amber coming up the stairs I sat queitly on the bed and then more talking was going on  and I heard every word some of they words I wish I didn't hear. 

Amber POV's 

"Amber please, You don't wanna go in there" Andy told me "Why" I asked looking at him "Because Charlie could be naked and running around" Andy said kinda weird looking at the door "Dude don't think about it" I said standing against the door  "I will move you i'm not scared" Andy told me raising an eyebrow at me "Charlie" I yelled throught the door. The door open and Charlie walked out fully dressed and confused "So tell me the serect guys" she demmand "I don't have to tell you anything" I said putting my hands on my hips "I'm your bestfriend  you are suppose to tell me somethings" she said looking at "Fine but not here cause Andy knows and if we don't get back Brandon and Caleb will break do the door" I said looking down. Then there was a big knock at the door it kinda scared us all "Amber" I heard Caleb's voice yell throught the front door. I was quiet and I didn't know why, then I found out why Andy had his hand over my mouth "Amber I'm not going to jail we all are sneeking out the back way and that where you will tell her the serect and then me and you disapper forever" Andy whispered in my ear. I blinked my eyes at him. He grabbed Charlie and me and dragged us out the back way "Now tell her" Andy said looking at me "Fine, Charlie me and him, well lets jut say these words party drunk sex" I said softly looking down "What does that mean" Charlie asked looking at me confused "Me and him went to a party and got drunk and we had sex, that's why he likes sex i'm the reason he wanted me" I said looking at her. She stood quietly and Andy handed her a drink she drunk it and passed out i wanted to yell "Charlie " but couldn't get the words out right so I stood there quietly unitl Andy grabbed my arm tight and dragged me away from her far far away and I know I have been kidnapped again I wanted to die this time, I knew this kidnapped wouldn't be fun and games for me and it would be a living hell for me and not him. 

Andy POV's

I know Amber thinks that  I'm gonna use her for sex or get her drunk, how much i wanna have sex with her again i'm not and I will tell her that "Amber" I said looking at her "What" she said softly "I'm not gonna use you" I said holding her hand "Andy, ok maybe you changed but somewhere in ur body you want to do it and someday you will i just hope that day wont be tomorrow" Amber said walking away when I grabbed her arm and pulled her back "I'm sreious I will not use you like I did when we dated, I hope we can date again" I said kissing her cheek softly.