chapter 21: The Real Truth of Nathan

Amber POV's

I had a nightmare that Nathan was working for Mark the thought of that my stomach got this tighten up feeling and i wouldn't go away the pain was so bad that i screammed and Jensen came running in "Whats wrong" He asked "Just a nightmare"i said "Oh ok" Jensen said walking out "Jensen, can you stay with me, unitl i fall asleep" I said looking at Jensen on the bed "Sure" Jensen said walking to the bed. Jensen gets in the bed and i didn't know what to do i mean yes we are still together but still you think he wouldn't being willing to do anything with me after what happen with everything. We suggle and cuddle but i couldn't sleep i had nightmares and i was worried they would get worse. 

Charlie POV's

Things seemed ok about Amber and Jensen but Jared was scared of everything i thought it was funny when there was a knock on the door but Jared wouldn't go and see what it was so i did. There was a note on the welcome mate i picked it up and it said:

Dear Amber, 

I told you that you would leave me for Jensen didn't i and i almost felt sorry for you but now i want to kill you i might seem weak but i hate having my heart broken every minute by you and finding out that Charlie was there and she hasn't tried to leave i think ya'll both are what to something about these boys and i want in but if not than im going to kill you and make it look like you killed your self and i'm not joking this time Nathan 

My angry broke and i rushed into Jensen's room with Amber and Jensen and showed them. 

Jensen POV's

I wanted to punch and kill Nathan after hearing that "That bitch is dead for sure now" I said making a fist "Gosh, i mean really i poored my heart out and he kissed me and now he wants to kill me" Amber said looking at Charlie "That prick kissed you wo his dead for sure" I said getting angrier "Wow Jensen your mad as hell" Charlie said looking at me and her "Yeah, first i read this note and then i find out that he kissed her" I said "Yeah i'm pissed". 

Misha POV's 

I came running in the room "Sorry for coming between this party thing but Nathan is downstairs and he has a gun wanting to see Amber like now" I said knocking on the door "Come on Amber you stay behind me" Jensen said storming out of the room "No Jensen i'm done hinding i will stand by you not behind" Amber said running after him "Fine but when he gets closer i'm putting my arm out" Jensen said looking at Amber "Fine" Amber said. We get to the living room where Nathan stands with a gun and points it at Amber when she walks down "Nathan what the hell" she asked "Oh i'm done of you and Charlie taking my heart and ripping" Nathan said waving the gun. Amber watched the gun "Oh Amber don't worry i'm not going to shoot anyone" Nathan said still waving the gun. The lights go off and all you hear is a scream and the door close, the lights come on and Amber is gone and so is Nathan, and Charlie is in the floor in pain. 

------------------------------

Next on Kidnapped For Love

Where's Amber? What happen? Why is Charlie on the floor? and where's Mark and who is that on the floor bleeding is that...