I did that? I'm such a monster as everyone says.

It was like if Bakugo was back to his middle school days, where he was nothing but a monster. But he didn't want to be, what about his dreams? He wanted to help, to save, to be a hero. "I-It's ok! You're o-ok! I'm t-trying to get it off!" Kirishima said as he struggled, he even tried to harden his arm to get through the restrains but he didn't have enough strength to do that right now. Bakugo's eyes were wide.
No! I'm not okay, I'm... I'm not.

"Aizawa! Aizawa Sensei, please. I know he's a villain but w-we can't treat him like this, h-he's still a person!" Kirishima grabbed onto his side and leaned over a bit, his wounds still hurt but he still just wanted to help Bakugo. He was a hero. Hero's saved people no matter if they were villains or no. Everyone deserved to be saved.

"Red Riot, stop!" Aisawa used his clothing to push Kirishima away and helped Bakugo out of his restraints. The blond had now a little chip in his neck that didn't allow him to use his quirk. And he was too weak now to fight. "Kirishima, don't move!" Eraser head said, glancing at him deadly serious. Bakugo was finally free and he took a deep breath. The blond gasped, struggling to get some air inside his lungs. Soon, Bakugo started calming down, wiping quickly his tears and looking around. We're in a hospital? "Hey..." Aisawa called, trying to touch him but the blond quickly pulled his knees up and placed his hands in front of his face "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" Bakugo yelled, he was being defensive and he looked... frightened.

Wasn't he the manic that blasted everything? Wasn't he a powerful villain? Wasn't he...?

🪨 ❤️

Kirishima groaned painfully as Aizawa used his binding cloth to move him away but he was glad to see that he got Bakugo out of the restraints. He didn't move like Aizawa had told him. He just held onto his side. Bakugo looked so scared... "A-Aizawa, he needs space. Let him have space, okay? Let's just talk". Kirishima said and he looked serious. Eventually, him and Aizawa exited the room and just like in high school, Aisawa gave him a lecture for what he did but Kirishima had good reason to do so. Then, Eijiro started to talk about this villain to give the other pro some information. "He goes by the name Dynamite. I've fought him before, most times ending in us both having to retreat or me having to save a citizens life. He's smart and powerful, I think his quirk is explosion. But he uses these gauntlet like things to help him make larger and more accurate blasts. They're even able to crack my hardening..." Eijiro looked away. "Then he's really dangerous" Aisawa said, seriously. Kirishima sighed "Well, he seems to always look for a fight but there's something about him that I know isn't right. I don't think he wants this. I'm not sure but... what I'm sure of is that he needs help" he took a deep breath. Kirishima" he lifted a hand to make him stop speaking. "This guy is dangerous, he can't beat your quirk?You know what this means? We can't let the press know about this. And we need to get him to maximum security while the police works on knowing his identity".

💥❤️

Bakugo was having some kind of blackout. He didn't remember what brought him here at first. All he knew was that he was being held and that he was hurt. Katsuki was really confused. So he just curled onto himself and tried to calm down.

Come on Katsuki, think straight. Why are you here? Who are these people? Bakugo sighed shakily. There's something that I have to do. I feel it. What is it?

🪨❤️

Kirishima rubbed his neck, a bit frustrated. "Aizawa, I want to help him. Let me help him. I believe I've had the most contact with him. So I can talk to him and get information, please let me. I'll be safe if I remember your teachings. He deserves a chance". Kirishima kept insisting, he seemed convinced that he could change this villain. Aisawa looked at him deeply in the eyes, quiet for a moment. "Fine. I trust you with this, you're a Pro Hero already but if anything happens I'll be here. I mean anything, Kirishima" he said firmly, placing a gentle hand on the redhead's shoulder "but you won't be alone, I'll call Denki and Sero. You need to rest a bit." He sighed. "Good luck". After that, Aisawa left to do some calls to other pro heroes and to the people he mentioned before, also to speak to the police about the case.