55 ) Her cries !! ❤️🌏 (wanda and nat) requested

Começar do início

" Yes babe....They will...And all of them are so happy ...Specially her cousin brother and sister . " I said .

"That's good...Maybe she will wake up now " wanda said looking at the clock .

" Thank u "i said

" For ?" Wanda asked raising an eye brow

" For the baby ..For the happy family ...For being much beautiful and caring and loving wife and such a caring mom. Just wow ..." i said

" Awww ...Don't forget ...U are also included in the machanism of making y/n..So thanks to u too..For being so much protective and caring wife and mom ..U are great babe ..." Wanda said which melted my heart .

" So she will call u mommy and call me mama " wanda said ..And I chuckled ...She is really exited to y/n to call her mama.

" Yes.ofc ..Whatever u want ..But she is just 4 days old don't forget ..." I said and chuckled . Just then y/n cried from her crib. It was upstairs but her voice was too loud . Wanda went upstairs and came back with our baby in her arms.

Y/n was crying continuously . Wanda can't make her stop.

" Did u change her ?" I asked .

" Yes I did ....She had popped . " Wanda said and looked at y/n.

" Baby ...What happened ...U needed mama..And she is here ..." Wanda said and but y/n continued to cry.

" Maybe she is hungry . ..." I said... Wanda sat on the couch ...Positioned y/n and pulled her shirt and bra down. Y/n hasn't learnt to latch on till now. So I hold her head while wanda put the nipple inside y/B's mouth and started to press it so that the milk comes out fast . Y/n starts to suckle fast . So I let go of her head . I sit beside wanda .

" She isn't usually hungry before 9 p.m. but it's only 8 now." Wanda said

" It's happens " i said . Wanda usually gets tensed over little things because she hasn't been with a child at so young age . I saw morgan and peter grow up so it was easy for me to know what newborns , infants and toddlers did . Morgan is 10 years old now and peter is 13 years.

" Let's go upstairs " wanda said

" But she is feeding " i said

" I can feed her while walking also ...Let's go up ...Can u do the bed today !" Wanda said with tired eyes.

" Yes ofc... Let's go " i said and we all came up. Wanda sat in the rocking chair still nursing y/n .

I made our bed . After 45 min y/n latched off and I took y/n from wanda . She is extremely clingy to wanda .But she loves to be with me when she is very sleepy . Maybe I am cozy .

I burped her because wanda was busy re clothing herself....Normally y/n sleeps after night feed but today she cried . I got startled because she never did used to cry.

I strolled with her ..Nothing worked .

"Give her to me " wanda said . And took y/n from me . She patted y/n's back .

"What happened baby... U have yr dinner and now sleep ...." Wanda said ...

" Maybe she needs fresh air ." I said . Wanda and I took her outside in the balcony . Mild cold winds were blowing .
Wanda stroked y/n's back while I hummed soft songs . But nothing worked . Wanda continued to stroll .

" Baby...Are u more hungry?" Wanda asked . She sat on a chair in the balcony and started to nurse y/n again. But again she spit the nipple out of her mouth .

It was 11 p.m. now so we took her in. We brought every stuffed toys of her . We put it beside her ...But nothing made her stop. Fanny was with us because Yelena always stayed with us . She didn't marry yet . She didn't see y/n because she was in mission for 2 weeks . She wanted to stay with us during y/n's birth but he could not . So Yelena along with other avengers will come this weekend .

" Fanny ...Please come here "i said and fanny sat beside y/n...He is very gentle to y/n. He put his paw beside on y/B's leg ..and y/n looked at fanny . She stopped crying and played with him.

" Now this girl wants to play ..It's already 11 30 now..." Wanda said

" Let her olay ...After sometime she will get tired and will fall asleep " i said and watched them playing ...

Time passed by ...Wanda slept on my shoulder ....She was too tired . I looked at clock and it was 12 :45 a.m...y/n slept...I took wanda beside y/n and laid down beside them...

Just after some minutes y/n cried again. Wanda woke up...It's was 1 a.m. now...Only 15 min she slept ....Wanda nursed y/n and y/n drank the milk .

" Why isn't she crying so much today ...?" I asked

" Don't know...I really don't know ...Newborns are really tough to handle . " Wanda said ...After 45 mins y/n latched off and wanda burped her ....But she cried .

" Omg!! She has popped again"i said ....Wanda was too tired so I changed y/n...But she didn't stop crying . Wanda strolled around with y/n....And next i did...But nothing made her stop cry.
Fanny growled and went to another room. ...He also wanted to sleep

"Baby...Please stop crying ...Mommy and mama are here ...Why are u crying so much ?" Wanda asked but y/n didn't stop crying .

Time passed and wanda again feed y/n...I and wanda both were too tired . It was 3 a.m. now...y/n cried for 2 hours straight nothing made her stop.

We took y/n out in the balcony again and she sniffled now because I know her voice was cracked .

" I can't take it more babe...I need sleep " wanda said and sat on the chair . I know she was having tough time because she is very young but this was the first time she said she was tired .

I took y/n and told wanda to sleep.

"I can't until my baby sleeps ...I just can't ...Let her sleep first " wanda said and took y/n...She put her hands on y/n's head and magical red power glowed . Y/n became quiet .

After some time she slept ...I carefully put her in bed between us . I asked wanda

"What did u do?",

" I put some good memories in her mind ....So she slept ....I think something was disturbing her ..i couldnot see what was it .. and I think y/n has powers because I felt it " wanda said

" Yes..She can have ..thats not a problem " i said and looked at y/n who was sleeping peacefully .

I was sitting on the rocking chair and wanda came and sat on my lap.

"I need hugs and kisses ..." Wanda said making puppy eyes .

"Ok my wifey" i said and kissed her and hugged her ... Until she felt. Asleep ...I picked her up and placed beside y/n...

" Thanks babe .I love u and our baby " wanda mumbled.

" I love both of my girls too..." I said and kissed both of their head . I laid down another side of y/n and we snuggled ...Our warmth made y/n comfortable...I looked at the clock and it was 4 a.m....To.morrow we are gonna wake up at afternoon ...I thought and slept ...

______________________________________

Words : 1614

Thanks for reading ...

Hope u like it Weirdo4684467