I walked up to him and helped him to stand as the other students compliments (Y/N)'s skill.

Me: You're good. Do you practice something?

(Y/N): Piano and calligraphy.

Me&The whole class: Eh?

(Y/N) walked away from me and took his bag.

(Y/N): I'm gonna skip all the next lessons.

(Y/N) POV

Before I could walked away, suddenly everyone heard gunshots coming from storage shed.

All of us turn our attentions towards the storage shed.

Me: Is Bitch-neesan using real guns?

Karasuma:*sigh* It seems like that. That woman...

After a few minutes, the gunshots stopped. And not too long after that, we heard Irina's screamed.

 And not too long after that, we heard Irina's screamed

Okano: Wh-What?!

Okajima: First gunshots, then a piercing shriek and a slippery-slimy sound!

The screaming slowly faded.

Some of the students rushed at the storage shed. I just ignored them and began to walk away from the school building.

As I was walking, suddenly my phone gone off.

I took out my phone and answered the call.

Me: Who are you and how you got my numbers?

???: Now, now, don't tell me you don't know the name of your former classmate.

Me: Why should I remember the names of someone below me?

???: My, you're quite arrogant, you know?

Me: I hope I'm aware of that.

???: Anyway, let's get back to why I called you. I'm Gakushu Asuno from Class 3-A.

Me: So, what does the only son of board chairman's wants from me?

Gakushu: I'm sure you're quite aware of the title "Big Six", aren't you? Since you're part of it, you can't say you never heard of it.

Me: But I can say that I never say I join that group.

Asano: You're the best amongst us, so if you stay in that leftover class, it will ruin the Big Six name. So I want you to come back to Class 3-A. I can ask my father to handle the transferring process.

Me: Two words. Go. Away.

I ended the call and put the phone in my pocket.

I looked back at the students who were talking with Koro-sensei in front of the storage shed.

???: Not gonna go back home?

I look at my right and see Karasuma.

Me: I was about to go back home. But before I do that, I think I want to talk with you about something.

Karasuma:*crosses arms* What is it?

Me: Do you know how this school's system works?

Karasuma: Can't say I know. The board chairman never mentioned about it. Do you know about it?

Me: I know about it very well.

Karasuma: Care to explain?

Me: Are you familiar with the rule of worker ants?

Karasuma: Quite familiar. It states that no matter how many are in a group, 20% are lazy, 20% work, and the remaining 60% are ordinary, am I right?

Me: Precisely. But the board chairman's aim is a group where 5% are lazy and 95% work. And he will do anything to make it stay like that. The 5% is the Class E while the remaining are the other classes. Do you get what I'm trying to say?

Karasuma: Are you trying to say he let government use Class E to maintain the school system?

Me: Correct.

Karasuma: So you're saying this assassination classroom idea is not good?

Me: I never say it isn't good. What I'm trying to say is...

I walked away.

Me: If you want to teach this class about assassination, please also find someone who can also teach academics to make it balance so we cab crush school system. Someone like Bitch-neesan is not suitable here. But if she change her attitude, then my opinion on her will also change.

Karasuma: Wait.

I turned around to face him.

Karasuma: Are you from that place?

I stared at him with expressionless gaze for a few moments.

Me:*turn around* Dunno what are you talking about.

I continued to walk away.

To be continued...