With a final lick to my folds he rose up my body with his hands still on my breast and my legs hooked around his shoulders.

"Delicious." He growled before biting my shoulder. The crunch of skin and my scream was the only sound in the room. His fangs tore into my shoulder as my body shook.

Wave after wave of euphoria crashed onto me as he began to purr. By the fifth wave I blacked out. It was all too much. My body had been over stimulated by my alien captor.

The only thought I had was that I was doomed. If Draconian could eat pussy that good I was terrified of him thrusting his sex into me. I would break. I would be ruined for anyone else.

This alien would ruin me.
.
.
.

I Woke up in Draconian's arms as he was carrying me somewhere. I heard screams and shouts but my mind was too hazy to pay attention.

I kept staring at him, taking in his features, the way he holds himself. He wasn't unattractive. No, he was quite the opposite. He was lethally handsome.

He turned me on just by looking at me. I'm drawn towards him and to be completely honest... it scares me. The way he makes me feel scares me so much.

He's probably killed people before and here I am gushing over him like lust struck idiot. I just want to run far, far away. But he's the only one I feel safe with when I'm so far from home.

He lifts me up onto what looks like a mini plane.

"What is this?" I mumbled.

Everything is sore. My neck and my pussy.

"A means of transportation." He placed me softly onto what I guessed to be the passenger seat.
He collapsed into his seat and leaned back.

I startled as the baby plane jumped to life and took off into a sunset colored sky.

"Woah... is this your planet?" I peaked over at him.

He had his eyes closed and he appeared to be very tense.

"Yes. Is called Miro. We are Mironians. It's located in a portal in the Draco constellation. Heed my name."

"You were named after the constellation? My family and I... we call you eachtrannach."

"No my father was. I took his name after he died. I was named after a trench on one of our two moons. Eachtrannach? Irish for alien."

I was kind of shocked he knew what it meant. I observed the foreign planet. Sunset skies kissed the horizon, the plant life was mostly purple and the rivers and creeks were oranges. There were many hills and mountains the curved like a scythe.

"Is it sunset here?"

"No. It is midday. Our days last 58 hours on earth time."

My eyes widened, "how long are your years?"

He sighed, "our years are four of your earth years."

I was freaking out, "oh my god I'll age so quickly!"

He chuckled, "do not worry little female." He opened his eyes to look at me, "once claimed you will become full Mironin like me. You will physically look the same but you will age the same as I. You will gain strength and speed. Your body will adjust internally so that you are able to survive on Miro."

My mouth dropped in shock. Slap my ass and Call me Super woman. It was like I was gaining super powers or something.

"And you plan to do this? Claim me?"