Kidnapped Again

Amaya's P.O.V

I was in shock. Jason. Was my half brother. The boy I defended. The exact day I got kidnapped.

Before I knew it my legs were taking me somewhere unknown.

After a while of walking I recognized where I had gone. To work.

I actually missed this place. I practically didn't have to do anything. Serving drinks was my forte. Ironic. I served drinks in Bristol and I've been serving drinks in London forever.

When I walked in I saw a messy bun of black hair.

Izzy.

I ran and jumped (more like stumbled) over the counter landing on her. At first it was just me attacking her in a hug. But when she realized it was me she hugged back.

"Mayabear what the hell happened to you", she practically yelled so the whole world could hear.

"I'll explain over to cappuccinos", I paid for our drinks.

She grinned at the fact I ordered our favorite drink. And when I sat down I put in her number into my contacts. Because Niall made me keep the phone he gave me to call whenever he needed me. When Izzy sat down I told her the whole story. And when I say whole story I actually mean the whole story.

And I left out the part of Niall being gay. And liking Liam. And that I had sex with 3/5 of One Direction. No. I told her about the sex. She literally was jumping with enthusiasm.

After I finished our boss walked in telling me I could start work again. So for the rest of the day me and Izzy worked and talked like the good old days.

We ended work when it was dark out.

Her car was in the shop getting repainted. So we were walking to her house since I couldn't deal with that crisis.

We've been walking for a while and I heard footsteps. I looked back and saw nothing but shadows. After a few more blocks the feeling was still there. The unease forming in the pit of my stomach. We stopped at a red light.

I knew this situation all too well.

Before I knew it I heard Izzy scream and my vision went black.

Deep and muffled voices started telling us to be quiet. And this time I knew these guys had guns. They dragged us over to a van I'm guessing. And I knew we were being kidnapped. It was Izzy's first and I was the one being kidnapped again.

But by who?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well guys I'm ending this story but there will be a second book.

Will Niall admit his feelings to Liam?

What will happen with Louis and Amaya?

Who kidnapped Izzy and Amaya this time?

I'm sorry if this book sucked. I think it only had a few good parts. Hopefully book 2 will be good enough