One More to Go

Louis' P.O.V

So apparently Amaya only needs one last person until she can leave.

And it's me.

So right now I'm frustrated. If I don't touch her she stays. If I do touch her she leaves. She leaves and I'm broken. I don't touch her she thinks I don't like her so she leaves.

I'm torn.

So I decided on something.

If she was going to leave it had to special.

I had already talked to Paul and made sure the guys would be at an interview tonight. Everything had to be perfect.

I made sure the yard was decorated perfectly. When everything was in its place I went upstairs. On the bed I left a note and what she would be wearing. And I went back and waited.

Amaya's P.O.V

I woke up and saw a note. Next to it was a breathtaking dress. The note was from Louis. It told me to put the dress on and go out to the back. He didn't need to tell me twice.

But first I got in the shower and took some time for myself. I thought to myself. Louis was the only one left. And like they say. Save the best for last.

I finished getting ready and was happy with the result. http://www.polyvore.com/pretty_pink/set?id=68958157

I walked down the stairs and past the kitchen to reach the garden. My hand went to my mouth at what I saw. Louis was dressed in a suit and waiting for me. The scenery was perfect. Absolutely breathtaking.

Lights hung from the trees lighting up the now darkening sky. And the table was simple yet elegant. I could tell Louis had gone all out. My eyes watered a bit. No one had done anything like this.

Louis went back inside to bring back the meal he had cooked. We both ate in silence. But not that awkward kind of silence. The calm and comfortable silence. Nothing was awkward with this boy.

After our date was finished Louis carried me bridal style to our room.

When we were both inside he locked the door behind us. He pressed my body against his pushing me up against the door. But he was gentle. Not like the others. Not at all like the others.

He leaned in and I did the same. Our lips connected and I savored his taste. His warmth. His soft lips. Everything that was Louis.

He looked me in the eyes and asked, "Are you sure?".

"I'm always sure with you"

He easily slipped off my dress. I slipped off his blazer, shirt, ect. We were now naked I front of each other. He studied my body as if memorizing me entirely. I did the same with him.

His abs were perfectly built. His v lines. The way his biceps curved. Louis' face was perfectly structured. And his body was perfect along with everything about him.

Louis moved towards me breaking the distance between us. He leaned in kissing me again. But this time it was with a mixture of desperation and passion. As if asking me to stay. He had no idea how badly I wanted to but I have business to take care of.

Carefully, he moved me over to our bed. He laid me down and I wrapped my leg around his waist. He let his forehead rest on mine and I took the opportunity to flip him over so I straddled either side of him. This time I kissed him with all the love and passion I've been holding in. He bit my bottom lip asking for more access.

I gladly gave it to him letting him explore my mouth.

He slowly moved to the side until I was under him again. His lips left mine and I whined. But smiled a bit to myself when he started kissing down my jawline. I felt his lips move down slowly to the base of my neck where my soft spot was. He started sucking and biting.

He moved back a little and left a soft kiss on the delicate skin. I flinched a bit at the pain and he chuckled.

He turned a bit serious.

"Are you sure"

"Always"

He positioned himself at my entrance. First he carefully inserted his tip. I was grateful he was being gentle. Because apparently the others didn't know the meaning of that word. Then he slowly inserted the rest of his penis in.

His thrusts pace increased more and more by the second. Scratch that none of them knew the meaning of that word. He was going hard, fast, and deep. Right now I was clutching the sheets. In both pain and pleasure.

"Oh god Louis your so big", I moaned loudly.

Now me and Louis were laying down cuddling. And before I drifted off to sleep Louis said something that almost made me cry with tears of joy.

"Amaya in really going to miss you and there's something I want you to know", he paused, "I love you with all my heart"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two updates in one day! And this ones long. Sort of. Did you guys enjoy though? I hope you did.

Aww Louis loves Amaya. But you've probably guessed that by now.

What'll happen with Louis and Amaya?

Will we find out what business she has to take care of?

Why don't these boys know the meaning of gentle?

I swear if Louis didn't use a condom I will spank his big bum.