Likeing and The Idea

I wasn't sure if I liked Louis. I knew I was attracted to him but I wasn't sure if there was anything more. And I couldn't just turn him down like that. But I had to. Even if it pained me to. And anyways he was being cocky.

And I really don't like cocky.

I sighed when Niall came in and said we were going out for breakfast. Anything to avoid Louis' question. But when I turned around to walk away he stopped me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his chest against my back. I felt instant warmth.

"You still have to answer my question", he whispered into my ear.

"No", I paused and waited for it to sink in, "I have to dry my hair".

He walked out but before that I looked into his eyes and saw sadness. I felt something twist in my chest. I hated that feeling. The feeling you get when you realize you hurt someone. But ten times worse.

I dried my hair then brushed it. I let it hang in loose waves. I threw the towel in the hamper and made my way to my closet. Louis wasn't out there he must be finishing up in the bathroom. I checked the drawers for something decent I didn't want to go out looking like a slut.

I picked out a blue 'hipsta please' crop t and some high waisted skinny jeans. I looked for shoes and found some blue toms. I chose to not wear make-up. I didn't feel the need and didn't really like it either. When I looked in the mirror I was satisfied.

I thought I looked great. And when Louis walked in fully dressed I was guessing he thought so too. He had a small smile. And I felt bad. Really bad.

"Look Lou I'm really sorry about what happened"

"About the kiss or my question"

I thought for a moment. And chose my words carefully.

"I'm sorry about the question", I paused, "And it was an almost kiss".

He chuckled at the last part. Man that chuckle made me melt a little. He was absolutely perfect. And I was straight up lying to him and myself. I liked Louis.

But I didn't want to tell him. For some reason I was scared. I didn't know how he would react. And on impulse I asked him something I regretted immediately.

"Do you like me"

Louis' P.O.V

"Do you like me"

I was a bit shocked at what she asked me. I had no idea what I should tell her. I hesitated but then I walked over to her. Not braking eye contact. She didn't either.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close. Our faces only inches apart. Her eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips. I did the same and started leaning in. She leaned in too.

And in walked Niall. We jumped apart and when I saw his face I couldn't be mad. He was full of joy and I was happy for him no matter what.

"Liam said we could go to Nandos so please hurry up Lou"

"Of course Nialler we were just about to head down"

We were on our way to Nandos Amaya was on Harry's lap this time. I didn't think much of it he had a girlfriend. I mentally face palmed myself. I forgot about our girlfriends. But then remembered they were okay with it.

Why?

It was their idea.

-Flashback- (A few days back)

We were all bored out of our minds and called up our girlfriends. They came over and were bored too. Then the girls started a conversation. They all agreed on something. I had no idea what and neither did the other boys.

Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie stood up and walked in front of the tv and Liam complained. Taylor was on tour and no one really liked her. Liam was watching Toy Story before they stood in front of the tv.

Danielle spoke up first.

"Okay, don't judge us its just an idea and if you don't like it we can forget all about it..."

She trailed off and Perrie talked next.

"Some celebrities like to do this for fun, I heard someone talking about it and mentioned it to the girls. We thought maybe we could try it"

"It would be a good experience and really fun", Danielle piped in.

I was confused. And when I looked so were all the other boys. Eleanor spoke up and when she did our mouths hung open.

"We want a sex slave", she paused, "Someone to satisfy us when you guys aren't around"

She looked over at the other girls and they nodded. What she said next shocked us even more.

"We want a girl"

-Flashback over-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I haven't been updating frequently and I feel bad. And the whole a lot of celebrities do it is made up. It was something that came to mind while I was writing this. And I actually like Taylor. Kind of.

And the girls wanting a girl sex slave is also made up. I like their girlfriends. And in my story Liam and Danielle never broke up. And I wish they didn't either. But what can ya do. Enough of my rambling I gotta start on another chappy.