LIVING POISON4; ELITES

(FunFact#4; 57% have had deja vu)

"Happy birthday everyone welcome to Fantasia high! This is your Master Chiron speaking the guidance councilor and your Professor to battle and war subject first tiers."

Master Chiron was the most important Centaur, famous for his teaching ability. He was the son of the Titan god Cronus and the nymph Philyra. Although centaurs had the upper body of a man and the lower body of a horse, Master Chiron's front legs were also human, showing that he was different and higher in class than the rest. Other differences between Chiron and his brethren were that he was far more civilised in nature, not indulging in drinking and being overcome with lust. He had superior knowledge, and he had a different lineage to the other centaurs, who were created by the union of Ixion and Nephele.

In other words, his extraordinary and excellent in any placements.

But wow, seeing him in person is such a big deal.

Fantasia High na nga toh. Kasama ng Ibang mga taga Dark Kingdom ay mag kumpulan kami sa harapan nya.

His hair is laid back black and his eyes were brown shining brightly.

May suot syang pang itaas na kulay black at hawak-hawak nya ang isang clip board.

Nandoon siguro ang mga pangalan namin. Di ko alam. Bago palang naman ako dito.

"Okay everyone, please line up to your. respective kingdoms and homedom." Ngumiti Ito samin at pinwesto ang mga dairy na nasa kabila.

They have wand on their hands.

Nagsipilahan naman kami at unexpectedly ako pa yong una.

Nginitian ako ng fairy ng Fantasia high.

Fairies were considered guardian or the keepers of our soroundings. Kahit saan kaman pumunta may fairy talaga. "Hi. Are you ready?"

Tango lang ang sinagot ko sakanya.

Her wand pointed my head and suddenly a light fleets to the wand.

"Okay, tapos na naman. Madami lang, you're guild will be with the house of Alodya."

House of Alodya,

Ilang sandali ay dumating ang dalawang lalaki sa tabi ko.

They were big and masculine. Undiniably handsome.

They also has this aura on them. Intriguing.

But mas nagulat ako ng nag tilian ang mga kasama namin.

Huh?

"Oh my gosh! Hindi ako makapaniwala!"

"Okay lang hindi sina Sysyen, Gale o Dionnis-ang sasalubong sakin!"

"Ang gwapo nila!!"

"That's Prince Nikolov of Water Kingdom. With his blue hair and some blonde highlights, no one could deny how powerful he is."

Tinignan ko yung tinutukoy nya.

Nasa buhok nya ang powers nya? His hair is pretty.

"Thank you milady."

My eyes widen in realization. Nandito pa pala ako sa harapan nila. Nakakahiya naman.

Nasabi ko yun with realizing.

His yes we're bright blue and his a little tan. But it's ok. It fits him.

My eyes linger to the other man.

He have this black streak hair with side bangs which you can't see his eyes directly.

But on his blue uniform? Bruh. His hot.

I could see how his lips are natural smirking form. Made him hotter.

"Prince Celvi of Earth Kingdom. The living bloody hottie."

Prince Celvi and Prince Niko. Huh.

"Well, Elites please guide our little first tier here so she can rest."

Elites?

Prince Celvi looks more bubblier than Prince Niko give her a smile.

"Yes, ma'am."

Niko gestured me to follow him.

"Swerte talaga ni Ara. Pati ang Elites nakakasalamuha nya."

Elites right.

Big deal ba sila? Luh. The group who everyone acknowledges and idolizes. A group of stupid powerful fantasie students of Fantasia High.

Sinundan ko lang ang dalawa sa harapan ko at tahimik na tinignan ang mga nalalampasan namin.

I can see the tower was still in there. There is also different and many houses that I could see.

Like a mansion and a palace.

It looks nothing compared to what I see in paintings.

The Philopsher's  Stone made this huh.

"Welcome to Fantasia High."

Napatingin ako kay Price Celvi ng una itong nagsalita breaking the silence.

But before he could say more.

"Youre name is Arabella. And you are a first tier. We already knew you background so please we don't tolerate rebel students. Even though we are in one house." Napako ang tingin ko kay Prince Niko.

Rebel?

"Niko!!"

Pagak akong natawa sa inasal nya. Princes are really brats.

Tsk. Tignan mo dumami pa ang mga mata nakatingin sa amin.

Mukhang narinig nila ang sinabi ng elites natoh.

I stared at him. He seems a very straightforward type of guys. His looks doesn't justify his attitude.

What a shame.

"Excuse me but I not a rebel. I just act the way I see things right, base on the facts and what the real situation is." Kung akala nila matatakot ako sa kaya nilang gawin then they are wrong.

I'm not a royal puppet or what so ever.

Nilingon ko si Prince Celvi. "Could you pls  just tell me the direction? I feel really unwelcomed right now."

Narinig ko ang mga singhap ay pagkagulat ng lahat kung papaano ko itrato ang elites nila.

"Right at the silver house. That's the Alodya guild."

Tumango ako at nilampasan ang mga elites nayon.