Box Kick and Flying Beauty

Kuroo pov

I stared at y/n. Her words had hit me like a train. I struggled to find words and my struggle made y/n once again, look away and begin to mumble to herself. 

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. It was weird," Y/n said not meeting my eyes. Once I regained my ability to speak I quickly stopped y/n's panic. 

"No no no, stop that, It's not weird." I say hopping that it would slow down her panic. y/n's face grew puzzled and she turned to me. before speaking again I think back to when I first saw y/n at the practice game. She had run in half way through the match. That same day she kicked me in the face. She paved a way through her friends fangirls so me and my team could pass. y/n had invited me to her Taekwondo tournament and watching her fight that day was just wonderful. Her kicks were so high and her form was amazing. She's amazing and talented and just...

"Beautiful," I say out loud. 

"What was that?" y/n questioned me. I shake my head a bit and smile at her. Her e/c eyes stared at me expectantly.

"You're beautiful." I say again. y/n's face lights up a grin appearing on her features. Her smile caused me to smile as well. By look of it y/n seemed to have been waiting for me to say something like this for awhile. At the moment her entire body looked like it was sparking with joy and I just had to add onto her joy with joy of my own. 

"I like you as well." I say to her. She says nothing at first then she took my hand. 

"감사하다," she said happily. I raise an eyebrow and she giggled. 

"That's thanks in Korean. We learn basic Korean in Taekwondo." she says. 

...

The two of us walked around for a bit with our hands linked together. Then y/n abruptly stopped she turned to the side pointing at what looked to be a sign that read Taekwondo.

"This is where I do Taekwondo." she says dragging me inside bowing when she stepped through the door. I awkwardly bowed as well causing a tiny smile to appear on y/n's face. She took her shoes off. At the moment no one was there except a few elderly people wearing black belts and the white uniform. Y/n informed me to take my shoes off as well. We bowed into the dojo and one of the masters smiles at us. 

"Ms. l/n it's nice to see you," one of the people say. y/n nods to them with a serious face on. The face that she used when at the tournament and when she scared the fangirls. (the face she used when kicking me)

"hmm, y/n I have a question," I say looking at the others there who were doing some very complicated form together. 

"What is it?" y/n asked. 

"What's your favorite kind of kick to do?" I ask her. she thinks for a moment then in a happy tone exclaims. 

"Box kick!" she begins to try and explain what it looks like. 

"A box kick is when you jump into the air using both feet at the same time to kick outwards at an angle. It's really hard but when you do it correctly it's just so satisfying." squeals y/n. She loves Taekwondo just like I love volleyball. 

"Can you show me?" I ask her. She nods and puts her feet together. A second later y/n had jumped into the air throwing her feet out at the same time just like she had explained and then landing on the ground the same way that she had started. 

"Like that," she said walking back over to me.

"That was so cool!" I cheer. I bring her in for a hug and she melts into me. I smile and lift her up into the air twirling y/n in a circle. She spreads her hands out making it look like she was flying. I set her back down on the ground. She leans in close to my ears and whispers,

"I love you," I turn to her and ask a question with my eyes. She nods and I lean in kissing her lips gently. When I pull away I whisper back to her, 

"I love you y/n."