LMK-1

ᴏɴɪᴋᴀ's ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ.

"Nigga fuck yo' momma, shoulda' wore a condom

"Nigga fuck yo' momma, shoulda' wore a condom." I rapped quietly as I walked down to my locker.

On my way, I see Beyoncé bent over. I'm honestly starting to think she's doing it on purpose. I'm just kidding, she my girlfriend. That was a lie, wish she was.

I was the top locker and she was the bottom so I got a nice view almost every morning.

I walked behind her putting my front up against her gripping her waist. I bent down whispering in her ear, "Hi Beyoncé."

She turned around standing up as she crossed her arms, "Hi Onika." she said in a semi-annoyed voice. I rolled my eyes pursing my lips as I grabbed her stuff out of her hands.

"Cmon girl, we got places to be." I said walking to our class, we had all our classes together so lucky me.

Beyoncé just stood their like a deer lights, I turned around rolling my eyes walking towards her and grabbing her arm guiding her to our class.

"It would be nice if you didn't drag me." Beyoncé said, I rolled my eyes as I said "Oh shut yo' ass up we were gonna' be late if it weren't for me."

"Oh how will I ever repay you" Beyoncé said in a dramatic tone, I side eyed her smirking. She rolled her eyes taking her stuff out of my hands and sat down is her seat.

I sat down next to her as the class filled. Later on in class I really had to fucking pee, I raise my hand to ask Mrs. Union if I could use the bathroom.

"What is it Onika." She said in a dreadful tone, "Aye', can I use da' bathroom?"I asked, making Mrs. Union rolls her eyes, "No Onika, you had that chance before you came in here."

This bitch.

I rolled my eyes, "O-kay the hell I'm supposed ta' do?" I said scrunching my face up. The class erupted in laughter, including Beyoncé.

It shocked me a little but at least I made her laugh.

"Hold it until break Onika. Watch
your mouth too." Mrs. Union said pursing her lips, see now she got me fucked all the way up.

"Hell no! Fuck you mean hold it? fuck I'm pose to do? piss on the floor." I said pursing my lips, narrowing my eyes, and spreading my arms out in a line.

The whole entire class went into a fit of laughter, "Fine Onika go. Just go quickly." She said. "damn fianlly." I mumbled walking out of the class to the bathroom.

ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ.

Once Onika left I stayed in my seat snickering every once in a while

Once Onika left I stayed in my seat snickering every once in a while. Onika is funny, and of course she's attractive. I just can't be with her, I know the type of person she is.

everyone always told me, "She actually likes you!" I didn't believe any of them. I knew that she saw me as nothing but another hoe.

I mean sure, Onika is my type. Pretty, funny, has tattoos but not many, good fashion sense, smells good.

I'm getting carried away.

Never mind that.

Kehlani sat down in Onika's seat smirking, "I saw you laughing Bey!" Kehlani teased. I pushed her arm, "Whatever Lani, everyone was laughing." I said rolling my eyes.

"So bey, when you gon let her know?" Kehlani said, I rolled my eyes not wanting to answer her question. "Probably never now shut the hell up."

Kehlani got up as she saw Onika coming back in, as class went on I continue to think of what everyone was saying was true.

Did onika really like me, or was it all a joke.

I don't know and quite frankly I don't want to find out , one thing I refuse to do is take the chances of being hurt again.

I just cant, I definitely like Onika and there's no denying that but still. I know how she is, everyone does.

But I won't get hurt again. Not by her, not by anyone.

Ever again.