Pt.3

You got far enough away and set up camp. Callum was playing with the cube, Ezran was sleeping as Bait was also asleep beside him. You where sitting cris cross against a tree as Rayla was asleep, resting her head in your lap.

Callum puts the cube near the Primal Stone and the Sky rune glows again. Callum looks over at you and Rayla and tries to sneak up behind the tree. He peeks out and sees you had fallen asleep too. He puts the cube by you and the Moon rune glows. He kept doing it and you open one eye.

He does it again and you grab his wrist. "This doesn't end well for you." You say. He sits down beside you. "Last night you thaught the cube was a worthless toy. But now we know-" he says. "It's a glow toy." You say softly so you didn't wake up Rayla. Bait groans and walks up to it as the Sun rune glows.

"Exactly." Callum says. "Exactly." You roll your eyes. "I'm going to find some food." You say and carefully get up, laying Rayla's head on a bag gently. "Don't wake Rayla up. She needs to sleep. And don't be putting that glow toy in her face." You say and walk away. "Wait, we got food." Ezran says. You raise an eyebrow.

"We grabbed a sack of bread at the Banther Lodge." He says. You pull out one of the loafs of bread. "I thaught this was a sack of clubs." You say. You swing the bread around and twirl it in your hand but Bait nudges you and you drop it on a rock.

The rock splits open and Ezran picks it up. "No, it's food... Ish." He says and tries to bite it. "I'm good..." You say and walk off into the woods. You made it to a cliff's edge and sat with one leg dangling off the edge and the other you braught close to your chest. The view was beautiful.

You look around before looking at your ribbon. You pull out one of your swords and sigh. "Here goes nothing." You say. You slip the tip of the sword under your ribbon and try to cut it off. "Easy now..." You say and keep trying to cut it but your blade slips out. You tried again but it wouldn't work. "Ugh! What is this thing made of?" You mutter.

You get frustrated and stab your sword into the ground. You sigh and close your eyes. All the sudden you hear Callum screaming. "Help! Help!" He shouts. Your eyes widen and you grab your blade as you stand up. You jump through trees and move as fast as you can towards the camp sight. You jump down from a high tree and barrel roll into the camp as you pull out your swords. "What is it!? What happened!?" You ask.

You see Callum holding the Primal Stone in one hand while the other was filled with lightning. Rayla, Bait, and Ezran hid behind a rock. "Help!" Callum says again. "He tried to copy Claudia's lightning spell!" Ezran explains. "But he doesn't know how to finish it!" Rayla says. "Yeah I... I only saw her do the first half. But I'm very good at the first half!" Callum says.

"Seriously!? That sounds like a really good and safe idea. You never cast a spell if you don't know it well enough!!" You scold him. "Okay, lecture well-deserved, but what do i do now?" He asks. "When you release a spell, there's usually a word or a phrase or something in ancient draconic." You say.

"Okay. Uh, anyone speak dragon? I don't speak dragon." Callum says. "I know moon majic! And i know draconic but i don't know what the word or phrase would be with sky majic! You didn't hear Claudia say anything?" You ask. "No. I-I mean, I think right when i grabbed her hand away, she might have called me a fool." Callum says.

"Yeah, fool seems about right." You say and cross your arms. You sigh. "Okay, give me a second. I know about some draconic words for sky spells. Just let me think." You say. Callum looks around then at you. "Know what? I'm just gonna throw it." He says. "What!? No!!" You say.

"Yeah, your majic, so I'm gonna throw you the Primal Stone." He says. "Thats a good plan." Ezran says and Bait croaks. "No, Thats not a good plan! Throwing is bad!" You say. "I won't throw it. I'll just gently toss it." Callum says. "No, no, no! No throwing! No tossing!" You say and wave your hands in front of you. He glances at the stone then at you.