Pt.1

This is y/n:

She was waiting for the full moon to come with Rayla and the group

She was waiting for the full moon to come with Rayla and the group. Rayla came back with her blades covered in 'blood' but you could smell it. You knew it was berry juice and you where anything but mad or disappointed that she didn't actually kill the man. You didn't like the war. Not one bit. She came over and sat beside you.

"So? What should we do today Rayla?" You ask with your gentle Scottish accent, giving a kind smile. "I don't know. How about we take a walk?" She asks in her Thicker Scottish accent. You nod happily and hop off the rock you sat on. You and her where about to walk off into the woods when Runaan stops you. "Princess I can't let you leave. You would be risking your safety." He says.

"Relax. I'll be fine. Rayla is strong and brave. She has a good heart. And don't forget Runaan, I'm not weak." You say smiling before you walk into the forest with Rayla. You two walked around all day but when night time came and you all waited back at one of the assassin's came running into camp. "Human soldiers! Coming this way!" He shouted.

"Everyone stay very still." You say and cast a spell so the humans could not see you. You stand beside Rayla and hold her hand. A moon moth comes over and lands on your nose. You hold your breath and the humans look around before moving on. You see the soldier Rayla was meant to kill and you know everyone else did too. Ounce they left you released the spell.

Runaan walked over looking furious. He shouted at Rayla and took her off the mission. You tried to persuade him to change his mind but he wouldn't. You tried playing the last card you had. "Runaan! As princess I demand you let Rayla finish this mission! She made a mistake." You say.

Runaan doesn't change his mind and you frown. The next day you and Rayla sat on a rock and looked at the castle in the distance. "I can fix this." She says and stands up. "What are you planning? Cause I want in on it." You say smirking.

Next thing you knew you both where climbing up the cliff with your swords. You get up finally and take a moment ment to breath before you two starts sneaking through the castle. 'The Dragon prince... He's here.' you think happily. Right now you and Rayla where sneaking up on a boy who looked about 14. "You know you can't sneak up on me-" he said and turned around.

"Your not who I thought you where. Your one of the- with the pointy-" he stutters. "Oh you don't like our ears?" Rayla says. "Swords. I was gonna say swords." He says pointing at the blades the two of you held.

"We're looking for someone." Rayla said pointing a sword at him. "Did you check over there?" The boy asks pointing down a hall. He then pulls curtains down on you guys but you slice them off. You and Rayla chase him through the halls until Rayla tackles him.

She holds a sword close to his neck. "You dont have to die. There are only two targets tonight. Im here for the king and im also here for his son, prince ezran." Rayla says. "Your here to kill the prince?" The boy asks. "We don't want to. But we have to." You say.