Chapter 20- KACCHAN!!!

Start from the beginning

"Shoji and Midoriya and is that Tokoyami?" Shoto questions.

"We need some light now, he's out of control!" Shoji responds speaking through one of his tentacles.

"Hes attacking blindly. I'll use my fire." Shoto insists as he gently sets the class B student on the ground.

"Not so fast." Kacchan objects as he holds a hand in front of Shoto.

"Flesh, slabs of meat. No good I can't allow it. I'm the one who gets to slice them open. DON'T STEAL FROM ME!" Moonfish bellows as he shoots his teeth at Dark Shadow. Without so much as flinching, Dark Shadow grabs a hold of Moonfish.

"You don't matter. Insignificant Claude!" Dark Shadow declares, while squeezing Moonfish causing all his teeth to shatter.

"Now finish him." Kacchan whispers as Dark Shadow throws Moonfish as hard as he can into a tree.

"Its not... IT'S NOT ENOUGH!" Dark Shadow's voice rings out as he goes to attack. Quickly using both their quirks Shot and Kacchan causing Dark Shadow to become smaller and stable. Panting hard, Tokoyami is now bent down onto the ground.

"And once again I'm a terrible match-up for you bird boy." Kacchan jibes as he and Shoto extinguish their flames.

"Hmm, thanks. You saved me." Tokoyami finally manages to get out.

"We could barely defend against that guy, but you beat him instantly." Shoto points out.

"My friend, are you okay? You did what we needed you to." Shoji informs as he walks over to him.

"Shoji, I apologize. You too, Midoriya. I'm still far too immature. Anger consumed me and I let my quirk take over. The influence of the darkness combined with my fury, spurred Dark Shadow into a frenzy. Until it got so strong I couldn't contain it and I ended up hurting Shoji." Tokoyami explains.

"We'll deal with that later, that's what you'd say if our roles were reversed." Shoji states as Tokoyami looks up at him surprised causing Deku to chuckle slightly.

"Okay, I don't know if you heard Mandelea, but I found out the villains are after Kacchan." Deku declares.

"Bakugo? Are they trying to kill him? Why?" Tokoyami asks.

"Im not sure. But I think... We should get to camp, its the safest place now. So long as Mr. Aizawa and Vlad King are regrouped there." Deku answers.

"I understand. So our mission is to get Bakugo back to safety by surviving as his protectors." Tokoyami acknowledged.

"It's possible the Pussycats are still fighting in the clearing going that way would draw the attention of the Villains, plus it's longer. We should cut straight across." Deku hypothesizes.

"We dont know how many Villains there are. We might come across some by chance." Tokoyami points out.

"We can use Shojis search ability and Todoroki's freezing power and if Tokoyami's okay with it. We can always use Dark Shadow now that we can actually control him. Honestly with a group like this we could probably even go up against All Might." Midoriya assured.

"I'd be fine by myself!" Kacchan shouts.

"We'll surround you as we walk." Shoto declares.

"I DON'T NEED ANY OF YOUR PROTECTION, DAMN IT!" Kacchan bellows.

"Lets go." Shoji insists.

"Hey don't ignore me!" Kacchan calls out.

"Just make sure you keep up." Shoto advised.