Chapter 17- Training Camp: Part 2

Start from the beginning

"You're feline fantasies are here, say meow." Mandalay declares as she poses and begin doing their routine with the other two new cats.

"Now let us lend a helping paw." The teal haired one insists, while posing.

"We're champions serving up justice with our tails." The other cat, who was a man states as he poses.

"Purrr-fectly cute and cat-like girls." PixieBob declares while posing.

"We're the wild wild Pussycats, Full version!" The 4 cats chorus.

"I'm Ragdoll and my quirk is search. I can locate up to 100 people and know everything about them. Like their location and weakness." The teal cat informs.

"With my Earthflow I can create the ideal training ground for every student." Pixie Bob states as Ochaco is bouncing past them in her ball.

"And my quirk is Telepath. I can give advice to multiple people at once." Mandalay insists holding up her pointer finger.

"The names Tiger and I'm here to beat you guys to a pulp." Tiger declares.

"I have questions about him." A guy in Class B shuddered.

"Damn it!" Kacchan bellows.

"All you kids with strength quirks time for Tigers bootcamp. Classs A's already sweating so catch up quick." Tiger states, while pointing towards Deku and I as we are working out Tiger gets behind us. "Come on show me what you got!" Tiger antagonizes causing Deku and I to turn to him.

"5% Detroit smash!" Deku calls out as he goes to hit Tiger, who then dodges while punching Deku into a tree allowing me to get behind him.

"Take this!" I shout as I go to kick him using 8%, but he quickly turns while catching my leg and then throwing me into the same tree as Deku causing me to land on top of him. "Damn it!" I call out as I quickly get back up and glare over at him.

"If you don't push yourself you won't shred your muscle fibers and then you won't get stronger." Tiger informs as I help Deku to his feet.

"R-right sir." Deku responds.

"Tch!" I sound causing Tiger to glare over at me.

"I can't hear you!" Tiger bellows causing Deku to straighten up, but I continue to glare at him.

"Right sir!" Deku shouts.

"I Got it!" I call out, but he then puts on an ominous expression. "This guys intense." I think as a chill runs down my spine.

"You both wanna be Plus Ultra, don't you? Then show me what that means!" Tiger provoked.

"Yes sir!" Deku and I chorus.

(To Class B)

"There's a lot going on at U.A. so its hard for us to spare much staff on just Hero class 1st years." Vlad states.

"Based on their experience and range of powers these 4 were the most logical choice to help enhance your quirks in such a short amount of time." Mr. Aizawa informs.

"Don't fall behind class A, do me proud." Vlad declares.

"Yes sir!" All of class B choruses.

(To me)

I hear a thud to see Deku was on the ground causing me to walk over and bend down to see he was deep in thought.

"Hey, Deku... Let's kick this guys ass One For All style. What do you say?" I whisper while holding my hand out to him causing him to nod with a determined expression. Ones to our feet Deku and I turn to Tiger and ready ourselves.