When you ingured yourself 《Seungmin》

"Ok will take a five minute break."

The choreographer said.

You and your group were learning a new choreo as you were collabing with Stray Kids. You had gone to JYP and started to learn. It was common knowledge amongst all the people there that you and Seungmin had been dating for about 6 months now.

"I'm so excited for this performance, it's gonna be so good."

You said excitedly clapping your hands. Seungmin smiled at your happy state.

"I know! If we get each move perfect this performance will be the best of the night."

Hyunjin said.

"Woah got big expectations there."

Changbin said.

"Yup."

"Right breaks over."

The choreographer said.

You all got back into your positions and began to dance.
Towards the end each member of your group danced with each member of Stray Kids and had a small part where it would be just them dancing. Everyone wanted you and Seungmin to be together of course so you did.

You were all dancing really well and then it got to yours and Seungmins part.
You had no idea what it was but something in your hip just clicked and a shooting pain went down your whole leg. You stumbled slightly but held it together.

Of course being your boyfriend Seungmin noticed something happened but you both continued to dance.

There was still a small part where you all danced that you had to continue dancing to.
You were doing your best at dancing along with the others and ignore the pain but it hurt so bad.

After what seemed like forever the dance ended and you all stayed in your ending post for a few seconds.

"3,2,1 and finish."

The choreographer said, signalling for you to break your positions.
Most of the others feel to the ground out of exhaustion but you however did not. You fell to the ground a lot harder than the others and in pain.

Seungmin came down beside you straight away.

"Are you ok?"

You looked up at him and shook your head. You were biting your lip through the pain and your eyes had welled up with tears.

"Babe, what happened why are you crying?"

A few of your members came beside you as well and the others looked to you.

"I did something to my hip I don't know what happened."

You said. You were laying down but leaning on your arms, your hip up to the side slightly at an awkward angle.

The choreographer then came over to see what had happened.

"Where does it hurt? Can you move?"

You pointed to where it hurts.

"Here, and I don't know if I can move."

"Ok I'm gonna try move it but just tell me to stop if it hurts to much."

The choreographer said. You nodded in agreement. He placed one hand at the bottom of your leg and then the other slightly higher so he could move it. He moved not even an inch and it killed you.

"Ah! No stop stop."

You said leaning into Seungmin as it hurt so much. He wrapped his arm round you and held your hand.