When you think you're ugly 《Felix》

When you think you're ugly Felix

You have been feeling so insecure recently, you haven't been wanting to eat anything and you have just all together felt like crap these past few days. Felix has been working all day and you haven't eaten anything other than an apple and one glass of water.

You got out the shower and dragged a brush through your hair as you stare at your reflection in the bathroom mirror. You start to notice all the things you don't like about yourself and all the things you wish you could change. You break down into tears and mentally beat yourself up because of your appearance.

You were too worked up you didn't even hear that Felix had come home.

"Baby I'm home."

Felix says knocking on the bathroom door.

You quickly wipe the tears off your face and clear your throat before Felix walked in the bathroom.

"Heyyy, I've missed you."

Felix smiles widely wrapping his arms around you.

You avoid eye contact with all costs and you couldn't even bring yourself to reply to him.

"Baby what's up? Did you not miss me too?"

Felix pouts.

"Y/n look at me."

He whispers holding your cheek with his hand and gently lifting up your head so you were looking at him.

Felix instantly noticed your red puffy eyes and the tear stains sitting on your cheeks.

"Baby is everything okay?"

He asks and you can hear the worry in his voice.

You shake your head from side to side and he quickly pulls you into another hug, gently playing with your hair as you hide your face in his neck.

"It's okay y/n you can tell me."

He softly whispers.

"L-lix I f-feel so ug-ly."

You say between cries.

"Nooo baby you're not ugly. You are so pretty y/n."

Felix pulls away from the hug and looks you deep in the eyes.

"I-I am lix, you don't h-have to lie to me."

You continue to cry as your vision gets even blurrier.

"Y/n trust me you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."

Felix replies looking at you with puppy dog eyes.

"You're just saying that."

You argue.

"No y/n I really mean it. Do you remember the first time we met?"

He asks holding both your hands in his.

You nod your head in reply wondering why he has just suddenly brought this up.

"Who approached the other one first?"

He questions.

"You did."

You sniffle.

"Exactly y/n when we were at that party there was hundreds of people and you stood out most. I thought you were so beautiful that I plucked up the courage to come and speak to you. Baby you are gorgeous."

He smiles as he reminds you and himself of the day you first met.

"You really think so?"

You ask him with a little bit of hope in your voice.

"I know so. Even the boys think you are beautiful."

"But how come I feel so ugly all the time lix if I'm really so beautiful then why don't I see it?"

"Baby just because you feel ugly doesn't mean you are. You just haven't learnt how to love yourself yet, which is completely fine because we can work on it together okay. I will help you love yourself y/n so don't worry one day you are going to look in that mirror and see how truly beautiful you are."

He encourages you as he wipes off the tears resting on you cheeks.

"Thank you lix I don't know what I would do without you."

You smile weakly at him before he kisses your forehead.

"It's okay baby. Promise me that if you ever feel like this again you will tell me so I can help you."

He says calmly as he holds out his pinky finger for you to link yours with it.

"I promise lix."

You smile at him before linking pinkies with him.

"I love you."

He whispers making your cheeks turn a pinkish colour.

"I love you too lix."

You whisper back.

"Okay come on let's go cuddle I'm tired."

Felix yawns taking hold of your hand and pulling you towards your bed.