When you have Tourette's 《Jeongin》

『 Okay before we get into the story when I put '...' it's a tic and when I put "..." it's normal speech 』

You've had tics for about a year now, they came on after a unfortunate event within the family. But then about 3 months later you met jeongin who loved you so much despite your tics. He found them cute and they never failed to make him laugh that's for sure.

You were in the car with jeongin on your way back from shopping. One of your favourite tics to do in the car is stick your middle finger up at other cars driving past, you normally get a few dirty looks and even some people return the favour.

The car stopped at a red light and within seconds you had your middle finger stuck up at the car next to you. The lady in the car seemed quite offended and you felt really guilty but because of your tics you didn't want to make the situation worse by talking to her. Thankfully though your boyfriend jeongin took over.

He winded your window down and began to apologise to the lady.

"I'm really sorry she has Tourette's and can't control what she says and does please don't be too offended she didn't mean it."

Jeongin sympathies with the lady.

"Oh right, I thought I had done something wrong for a second."

She says with a very posh accent.

Jeongin could see you were trying to hold in a tic so he just smiled at the lady and quickly winded the window back up.

'IM EVER SO SORRY ABOUT THAT'

You blurt out coping the lady's voice.

"What are we going to do with you ey?"

Jeongin laughs patting your head.

~ time skip ~

You had been home for 45 minutes now and you have been having a tic attack for about half and hour. You were just starting to calm down from you tic attack and jeongin was sat next to you holding your arms.

'Let go of me you filthy old man'

You tic

"No baby because if I let go of your arms you will hit yourself in the head."

He argues.

'BEANS-'

You scream.

'Bang and the dirt is gone suckers'
'WHERES MY PIZZA IM STARVING OVER HERE'

You tic one after the other.

"it said it could take up to 30 minutes."

Jeongin explains.

'Buttercup b-b-buttercup'

That's your nickname for Jeongin because one time he wore a yellow T-shirt and your tics thought he looked like a buttercup.

"Yeah."

Jeongin replies.

"That's for you sucker."

You say sticking your middle finger up at him.

"Awww thanks."

He sarcastically says back.

'Your welcome'

You whisper cutely

'GIVE ME A HUG NOW BEFORE I SLAP YOU!"

You demand.

Jeongin listens to your tic, pulling you into his lap and hugging you.

You still ticked while in his arms but they were no where near as bad. It was mainly just clicking your tongue, twitching your neck and looking off to the side.

"Y/n you're gonna hurt yourself."

Jeongin states holding your neck with his hand for support.

'Sorry buttercup.'

You apologise in a high pitched voice.

"It's okay don't worry."

He kisses you shoulder.

Just then you hear the door bell go.

'AHHHHHHH PIZZA!!!'

You scream right in jeongin ear.

~time skip~

You were exhausted, so much so that your tics had calmed down loads. You were tidying the kitchen as jeongin back hugged you.

"Y/n let me do this you can go and get ready for bed I'll be there in a sec okay."

He says taking the pizza box off you and putting it in the bin.

"Thank youuu."

You quickly kiss his cheek before going to your room to get ready for bed.

You get in your pjs and brush your teeth before getting in bed. Finally you could relax after such a long day. Some days are harder than the others but sadly there's nothing you can do to help that.

About 10 minutes later jeongin joined you in bed, wrapping his arms around you as you cuddled up to him.

"Thanks for helping me so much today."

You thank him one more time because although you are the one with Tourette's it can be just as exhausting for the people having to deal with it.

"It's okay baby, anytime."

He whispers back with his eyes closed.

"Are you tired too?"

You ask him.

He just nods his head in response.

'Wake up buttercup, wake up.'

You tic repeatedly tapping his nose making him smile.

"I don't wanna."

He mumbles.

'Oops sorry.'

You say cutely making you both laugh a little.

"Good night baby I love you."

He whispers playing with your hair.

"Nighttt I love you too."

You whisper back before eventually falling asleep.

『 Just for reference although I don't personally suffer from Tourette's my older sister does and I have quite a few friends who do, so I wrote this based on how they act 』