Chapter 16- Training Camp: Part 1

Start from the beginning

"I haven't been quite. You've just been stuck in your own dumbass head." Kacchan informs and I glare over at him.

"Don't call me a dumbass or I'll start calling you Bakugo like everybody else." I insist crossing my arms in front of me.

"What was that, Ice Queen?!" Kacchan exclaims looking a bit annoyed.

"Ba-ku-go." I say causing him to quickly open his eyes and meet my gaze. "W-what?!" I exclaim as he brings his face closer to mine causing my eyes to widen.

"It's Katsuki, ba-ka." Kacchan whispers into my ear causing my face to heat up as he puts a bit of distance to see my face. "Did he just..." I think as my face turn bright red causing him to let out a child-like chuckle. "He wants me to call him by his first name!?" I think as I quickly turn to the window. I stared out the window till I suddenly felt weight on my shoulder causing me to look over to see spiky blonde hair inches away from my face. "Did he not sleep too well last night?" I wonder as I begin to feel his breath on my shoulder causing my face to begin to heat up once again as I stared down at him.

"Hn..." Kacchan sounds causing a thought to pop into my head and a smirk to appear on my face, while pulling out my phone and opening up the Camera. "He'd kill me if he ever found out about this." I think as I take the picture, but he doesn't wake up causing me to let out a sigh of relief. "It's so weird to see him wear such a peaceful expression." I think as I begin setting the picture as his contact picture causing my smirk to soften into a smile.

(Time skip)

The bus comes to a stop as I begin to move my shoulder slightly up and down causing Kacchan's eyes to flutter open.

"The bus is stopped, better wake up before people see and start to poke fun at you." I advice as he groans slightly as everyone begins to stand up.

"Tch!" Kacchan sounds as we both stand up and begin making out way off the bus. Suddenly I let out a yawn as I begin to stretch my legs a bit. "Maybe I should have got some sleep as well, but someone had to fall asleep first on my shoulder no less." I think as I look over at Kacchan with a bit of an annoyed expression, but the scenery then catches my eye. "We can't be at the camp already, can we?" I wonder as I see nothing but mountains filled with trees that go on for miles and I then look over to see a parked black car.

"You don't think we stopped here so you could stretch your legs, do you?" Mr. Aizawa asks as Mineta rushes over to him holding him private area.

"Please sir, the toilet." Mineta pleads, but the black car doors open up.

"Heya Eraser!" A female voice calls out as people in weird cat costumes come out of the car, but a dark aura catches my eye. A young boy wearing a red hat with horns on it, his expression shouts he doesn't want to be here was engulfed in a dark aura.

"Long time no see." Mr. Aizawa states as he bows his head.

"You're feline fantasies are here, say meow." One of the woman, who was dressed in the red outfit states with a wink.

"Purrr-fectly cute and cat-like girls." Another woman, who was dressed in the blue outfit adds.

"You can call us the Wild Wild Pussy Cats." The two woman chorus, while posing causing almost everyone to stare up at them with a dumbfounded expression. However, I was more focused on the young boy to notice. "How could there be such negative emotion from a child so young?" I wonder as my heart begin to feel heavy, but Mr. Aizawa then clears his throat catching my attention.

"These are the Pro Heroes you'll be working with for the Summer Training Camp." Mr. Aizawa informs.

"They're a 4 person Hero team that specialize in mountain rescues. The Pussy Cats we're founded when we were kids like forever ago. This marks their 12th year working as a-" Deku is interrupted by the blue outfit cat girl's pawl over his face along with a scary expression. "Of course his fanboying got him into trouble once again." I think letting out a sigh.