Chapter 15- Pool Day!!

Začít od začátku

(Time skip)

Making it to the pool, I go over to the Woman's changing room as Kiri and Kacchan go over to the Males. I set my stuff on a bunch and unzip my bag, pulling out the UA swimsuit and begin changing. Once done I place my clothes I was wearing in the bag and put it into a locker and then walk out of the changing room and over to the pool to see almost everyone from Class. Spotting Kirishima and Kacchan, who were stretching I make my way over to them. Suddenly from the corner of my eye I see Denki and Mineta slip across the pool causing me to giggle. "What the heck are they doing?" I wonder as I begin to stretch as well.

"There you are, slowpokes." Tenya calls out holding his hand up.

"No, no, no. What the heck are you guys doing here?!" Mineta exclaims.

"Since were doing Endurance Training at the pool I messaged everyone to see if they wanted to come with us." Deku states.

"You did what?! Now all our plans are ruined!" Denki retorted.

"Don't lose hope yet. There will definitely be girls splashing around in the water." Mineta insists as they both turn to see the girls stretching, but they were wearing the same one piece as I was.

"Hi, Mineta." Tsu greets.

"I didn't know you guys would be here. Jirou proclaims.

"You know school suits are still pretty hot." Mineta points out, while sitting down and staring at them with a blissful expression making me want to go push him into the pool. However, Denki glances over at him with a sour expression, while sitting beside him.

"Kaminari, Mineta, Nice work! I'm proud of you for suggesting more training. You are an asset to our class, let me thank you." Tenya declares as he walks over to them, while holding his arms out causing their expression to completely change. "They were obviously planning something, but it looks like Deku ruined it." I think, while putting my hands to my mouth to keep the laughter inside. "Now don't just sit there, it's time to come sweat with us." Tenya insists, while picking them both up and carrying them over to the other guys causing them both to freak out and I let out a slight giggle.

"What the hell are you laughing about now?!" Kacchan exclaims causing me to turn to him.

"The two idiots over there." I chirp, while pointing over at Denki and Mineta, who were being dragged by Tenya, but Kacchan only scoffs with an annoyed expression. "Always the tough guy act." I think slightly shaking my head.

(Time skip)

The girls and I were playing with the beach ball one of the brought in the pool.

"Get ready for it. Serve!" Ochaco shouts as she serves the ball.

"Mine!" Mina calls out as she jumps up and sets the ball to Tsu.

"Ribbit." Tsu sounds as she hits the ball with her tongue.

"Hm." Jirou sounds, while she hits it with her ear plugs.

"Got it!" Toru chirps as she slides for it.

"Set!" Momo made known as she hits the ball and it heads towards me. Without realizing it One For All activated as I hit the ball causing it to fly up about 15 ft into the air.

"Sorry I think I got caught up in the moment..." I trail off with an awkward expression causing all the girls to burst out in laughter. Glancing over to the guys, I look over to see Denki and Mineta laying on the ground looking exhausted causing me to laugh out load with a smile. "When was the last time I had this much fun?" I wonder staring over at the guys.