Chapter 14- Encounter

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Hey yeah, we've never hung out as a class before." Denki agrees as I make my way over to Kacchan.

"Bakugo see you there, right?" Kirishima asks.

"I can't think of anything more annoying." Kacchan answers without stopping or even glancing back at him.

"(Y/N)?" Kirishima questions and I turn to him with a wink.

"I wouldn't miss it!" I respond, while glancing over to see (B/N) and Deku walk over to Shoto, who stands up and puts his bag on. However, before I hear anything else I walk out the door along with Kacchan.

(To Deku)

"Will you come, Todoroki?" Deku asks.

"I visit my Mom on days off." Shoto answers.

"We'll think of you there with us in spirit." (B/N) insists.

"You party poopers don't you ever get tired of being so serious-" Mineta was interrupted by another swift punch in the head by (B/N).

(To me)

Silently we make our way through the school and it began to get awkward till we finally make it outside the school. "I'm too tired to handle this silence." I think as I clear my throat causing him to look over at me.

"Hi." I greet with a dumb looking expression making him look as if he was going to laugh, but he quickly turns and continues on his way causing me to face palm. "Did I really just say Hi... that was the best I could come up with?!" I wonder as I follow after him continuing to curse myself and as soon as we exit the school ground Kacchan bursts into a fit of laughter. "Are you ok-"

"You're such a dumbass!" Kacchan manages to get out, while interrupting me and I put on a confused expression. "Was he waiting till we got off School ground to laugh?" I wonder causing me to giggle. Suddenly Kacchan turns to me and stares into my eyes and walks a bit closer to me. "Listen." Kacchan demands, while putting his arm in front of me on the wall as he turns away from me.

"What's up?" I ask causing him to turn back to me with a light red blush spread across his cheeks, while look a bit angry. "He looks angry... Did I make him angry again?" I wonder as I stare back at him.

"Listen up... I'm only going to say this once, (Y/N) Toshinori. We're friends, but don't dare tell anyone else!" Kacchan demands and I nod with a bright smile. "It's weird, but I feel like I just leveled up." I think.

"I swear I won't tell anyone, cool guy." I tease, while grabbing his arm and bringing it down from the wall as I grab his hand.

"You better not, Ice Queen!" Kacchan declares and I nod as we begin to walk.

"Are you gonna go tomorrow?" I ask causing him to slightly turn his head allowing me to see his ears were bright red.

"I guess I need a few things." Kacchan answers as he lets go of my hand.

"That good, I thought I was gonna have to show up at your house and drag you there." I tease causing him to look back at me with an angry expression.

"As if, you don't know where I live!" Kacchan insists, but I put on a mischievous smirk.

"I'm sure I could get Deku or Kiri to tell me." I jibe as I go to turn, but he grabs my shoulder causing me to stop in my tracks.

"I'll have to make sure they keep quiet." Kacchan declares setting of a few tiny explosions in his other hand.

"Could there be a reason you don't want me to come to your house?" I question as he lets go of my shoulder.

"Tch!" Kacchan sounds as he begins to walk causing me to quickly walk after him.