Chapter 14- Encounter

Start from the beginning

"At least bring us back a lot of camp souvenirs please!" Denki pleads with tears in his eyes causing me to giggle. "Like what sticks and leaves?" I wonder, but we then hear the door open to see Mr. Aizawa causing us all to quickly make it to our seats.

"Once the bell rings you should be in your seats." Mr. Aizawa announces, however, he sees that we're all in our seats causing him to clear his throat. "Morning, unfortunately there are a few who did not pass your Final Exams. So when it comes to the Training Camp in the woods everyone is going." Mr. Aizawa declares with a smile and I let out a sigh, while glancing over to see Mina smiling brightly.

"We really get to go to camp!?" Kirishima exclaims.

"Seriously!?" Mina chirps with tears still in her eyes.

"Yeah, the good news is that no one bombed the written exam. 5 failed the practical badly, two teams of course and then Sero failed as well." Mr. Aizawa informs.

"Uh, crap I knew it. Mineta made it to the gate, but I didn't do near enough to pass." Sero states, while face palming.

"Allow me to explain, for the practical battles the Teachers made sure to leave a way for the students to win otherwise you never would have stood a chance. We were interested in observing how each of you worked together and approached the task at hand." Mr. Aizawa explains.

"But didn't you promise that the Teachers wouldn't be holding back?" Mashirao asks.

"That was just to get you on edge, besides the Training Camp will focus on building your strength. Those who failed need those lessons the most, we were never going to separate you. That was just a logical deception we used." Mr. Aizawa answers, while smiling and I nod glancing over at Mina, who was celebrating with Kirishima, Denki and Sato. "I kinda figured it was gonna turn out like this." I think.

"They tricked us all. I should have expected this. Mr Aizawa this is the second time you've lied to us aren't you afraid well lose faith in you?! Tenya exclaims as he stands up while shaking.

"Uh, a little blunt there Iida." Ochaco insists.

"That's a good point, I'll consider it, but I wasn't lying to you about everything. Failure is failure. We've prepared extra lessons for the five of you frankly they'll be far tougher than what you'll face at Summer School." Mr. Aizawa declares.

(Time Skip)

It was the end of classes and we are all still in the classroom, while we begin to talk about the camp.

"This is gonna be great. I'm so glad we're all going together." Mashirao declare holding up a book, while I stand up putting my backpack on. I hear a chair move a ways behind me causing me to look over to see (B/N) walk up to the front of the classroom. "Wow did he not sleep through class today?" I wonder.

"Looks like we'll be at the training camp for a full week." Tenya declares, while looking at the same book in his hands as (B/N) stands beside Deku.

"I've gotta find a bigger suitcase." Deku insists as I go to walk, but Kacchan quickly stands up and puts his bag on his back.

"A full week, huh..." (B/N) trails off causing everyone to look at him.

"Yeah, I dont even have a bathing suit. Guess I need to buy some stuff." Denki states.

"Like night vision goggles." Mineta suggests causing to glare over at him. "What a perverted imp!" I think as (B/N) quickly hits him upside his head causing me to giggle.

"Guys since we're off tomorrow and we finally finished exams I have the best idea. Why doesn't class 1-A go shopping together!?" Toru exclaims as I see Kacchan walking to the door.