Chapter 12- Secrets Revealed

Começar do início

"Yeah, okay." Deku responds.

"Well, that's it kid. Keep working hard." Gran Torino states.

"Yes Sir, thank you very much again. Bye for now." Midoriya declares with a slight bow.

"Hm mhm." Gran Torino sounds causing Deku to began limping away.

"Hey boy, who are you?!" Gran Torino calls out as he shakes.

"Seriously, well. I'm, uh Izuku Midoriya." Deku stutters.

"That's not right." Gran Torino insists.

"Waaahhh, uh... I'm Deku." Deku declares causing Gran Torino to grin as he then turn and walks into his house, while waving making Deku smile.

(To me)

The train I was on finally stopped at my stop causing me to grab my things and walk off the train and I let out a sigh. Suddenly, I hear someone clear their throat causing me to look up.

"Has hell frozen over?" I ask as I see Father standing there with his hand on the back of his neck. "Did he really come to escort me home himself?" I wonder.

"I finished my School stuff and figured I'd go patrolling..." Father trails off and I shake my head.

"You didn't have to make an excuse, old man." I declare as I begin to walk, but I feel a smile beginning to form on my face as I hear a sigh come from behind me. "He's here, I'll give him that." I think as I glance back to see him standing there looking disappointed. "You coming, old man?!" I call out causing him to turn to me with a wide-eyed expression. Rushing over to me he smiles as we begin our walk home.

"Other than the Stain incident, how was your internship?" Father questions.

"I learned valuable information for the future... It was nice." I respond with a slight smile causing him to go silent for a moment.

"How was Gran Torino?" Father asks causing me to look over at him.

"Other than his looks, Grampa Tori really hasn't changed." I answer.

"I figured as much." All Might states with a slight smile. "He looks relived Grampa Tori did train him after all." I think then I smile brightly causing All Might to put on confused expression.

"You should really go visit him sometime, even if your scared to death of him." I insist, but he then shakes his head trying to put on a brave face.

"I am not scared of him!" All Might shouts, but he then spurts out blood and begins to shake.

"Whatever you say tough guy." I declare as I rush up to the door of our house and open it.

"(Y/N)?" Father calls out, but I turn to him.

"I'll be in my room if you need me." I inform as I am about to walk into my room.

"Alright, I'll call you when it's time for dinner." Father states causing me to nod. Walking into my room, which doesn't look like it's been touched since I was gone, I jump onto the soft bed and roll over to see the ceiling. "Ah, I've missed this comfortable bed more than I thought I would." I think as I then grab my phone and go into my contact and stare at Moms' for a moment. "I really hope she doesn't worry when she sees the Stain incident..." I think as I then press the call button and it begins to ring.

"The number you have dial is not available, please record a message after the beep." The voice states through the phone causing me to take my ear from it. "Maybe she's busy, right now." I think as I then hear the beep.