Chapter 11- Aftermath

Start from the beginning

"No please stay seated, woof." The Chief insists causing Deku to sit back down, but the rest of us remained standing.

"So you're the U.A. students, who brought down the Hero Killer, huh?" Kenji questions.

"We are." Shoto answers.

"Stain had some serious injuries, severe burns and several broken bones. Right now he's in the hospital under strict guard, woof. Here's a lesson you should've already learned, when quirks became the norm the police force sought to maintain the status quo they decided we wouldn't use quirks as weapons. That's when Heros came in, they could do what we couldn't if they were licensed of course, woof. That would be impossible for the police to condone the use of deadly quirks after all were here to stop such harm from being done, the only reason Pros can use their powers now is because the strict code of ethics that the early heros chose to abide by. That's why its against the law for uncertified people to use their quirks to cause injury, weather you were up against the Hero Killer or not. None of you have the authority to harm the Villain, that means the 4 of you and you're supervisors Endeavor, Manual, Tigress, and Gran Torino should receive harsh punishments for this gross abuse of youre powers." Kenji explains causing me to ball my hands into fists as anger begin to well up inside me.

"Now wait a minute, if Iida had not stepped in. Native would have been murdered and if not for Midoriya both of them would be dead. No one else even realized that the Hero Killer was in Hosu, are you saying we should have just stood by and watched people die?" Shoto asks, glaring at Kenji.

"We should have told the Pro's what was going on, but there was no time to just sit back and wait. A Pro as well as our friends were going die if we did not react!" I add glaring at him.

"(Y/N), Todoroki calm down." Deku pleads.

"So, it's okay to break the law as long as it goes your way?" Kenji questions as he looks down on us.

"But sir, isnt it a Heros job to save people?" Shoto asks.

"We may have had no authority to do so, but we couldn't just do nothing and yes it may have been an abuse of our powers. The job of a Hero is to help people no matter the consequence!" I shout causing Kenji to close his eyes.

"This is why you both aren't full fledged Pros yet, its obvious U.A. hasn't been teaching you both near enough. What a shame." Kenji declares causing Shoto and I to begin walking towards him.

"You damn mutt!" Shoto bellows.

"Todoroki, (Y/N) listen he's right!" Tenya says trying to stop us.

"Stop there kids, yall will want to hear him out til the end." Gran Torino advices with a serious expression causing both Shoto and I to stop in our tracks.

"What I've said is the officials stand at the Police Department, but any punishment will only be necessary if this went public. If it did you would probably be applauded by citizens everywhere, but there's no way you could escape from being reprimanded. On the other hand we could say Endeavor saved the day, Stains burns would support this story completely and we could pretend you weren't involved, woof. Thankfully there were very few witnesses, this could be the last you heard of any punishments. It would mean no one would know about you though, you'd receive no claim at all, the choice is yours. Personally I know where I stand." Kenji explains as he sticks up his thumb along with his tongue. "I don't wanna damage any promising young carriers, not from a stake like this." Kenji states.

"Either way well need to take responsibility for being negligent as Supervisors." Manual declares with tears in his eyes.

"I'm good with any punishment for my little cub." Miss Tigress adds as Tenya begins walking over to Manual and bows, while I bow to Tigress.